Free cancellation until 27/07
US$104
ComfortSuites
US$91
US$74
All reviewsoutdoor grillquality servicestayed herein excellent conditionlaundry facilitiesexercise roomcomplimentary breakfastwonderful hotelfront desk staffcoffee makerlots of restaurantsexcellent stayhome away from homeenjoyed my staythe hotel staffrecommend this hotelspace center
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Dad was in local hospital and we needed a night stay. The location was very convenient as we had other family member in hospital. The hotel is new, clean, modern, comfortable, and very efficient. The beds were heavenly. I love that I could do laundry and work out to relieve a little stress. !!! The complimentary breakfast was above and beyond with healthy choices. The staff was so sweet and helpful with dad and a few issues we had ! We travel often and will def stay at H2 in other cities after this experience !!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Matthew H, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Melissa,

Thank you for choosing the Home2 Suites Webster for your recent trip, and thank you for such kind feedback. We enjoyed your families visit, and are glad to hear your father is getting better. I look forward to sharing your review with my team.

Regards,

Home2 Suites Houston/Webster

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Lovely staff, love that after 11pm if you dont have your hotel key they have to buzz you in, breakfast wasn't like your conventional breakfast they had pre-made, ready to go meals and the usual waffle maker and coffee. Our room/suite was gorgeous and every single time we left and came back at the end of the day our dishes were washed and put away for us! I give it 5 stars and two thumbs up.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for visiting Tripadvisor and leaving such kind five star feedback and THANK YOU for the confidence you placed in us by selecting our hotel. We take the comments left very seriously and we really appreciate it when a guest takes the time to provide it. I am thrilled you enjoyed the service and facilities at the Home2 Suites Houston/Webster. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Home2 Suites Houston/Webster

Reviewed 16 March 2018

The property is in excellent condition, staff is very helpful and the property is very clean. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Breakfast left a little to be desired, ( pre-packaged food ) but other than that all was great.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Robert M, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for visiting Tripadvisor and leaving feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Home2 Suites Houston/Webster and THANK YOU for the confidence you placed in us by selecting our hotel. We take the comments left very seriously and we really appreciate it when a guest takes the time to provide it. Thanks for the detailed description about the property, staff, and the cleanliness of the property. We do apologize for the breakfast, which I have shared your feedback with my managers. We do suggest when heating up the breakfast sandwiches, that the sandwiches be removed from the package so the moisture is not trapped in the packaging. I am thrilled you enjoyed the service and facilities at the Home2 Suites Houston/Webster. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Robert Meyer
Assistant General Manager
Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston/Webster

Reviewed 7 March 2018

A very nice welcome from the lady at reception (Lacey, I think)
The suite which 4 of us shared was huge and very well eqipped. The decoration was simple and tasteful. Breakfast was very tasty. The hot food items were not buffet style, but wrapped items to be heated in the microwave. (Chese and ham biscuits and potato with egg and cheese) Much to my surprise they were very tasty and made for a nice change from the standard scrambled eggs and bacon. Good quality. Great service from the pleasant staff at reception and housekeeping throughout our stay. Very close to the Space Center which we wanted to visit.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Robert M, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for visiting Tripadvisor and leaving feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Home2 Suites Houston/Webster and THANK YOU for the confidence you placed in us by selecting our hotel. We take the comments left very seriously and we really appreciate it when a guest takes the time to provide it. Thanks for the detailed description from the guest service agent interaction to the details about breakfast. I am thrilled you enjoyed the service and facilities at the Home2 Suites Houston/Webster. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Robert Meyer
Assistant General Manager
Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston/Webster

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I travel weekly for work. I happen to stay here for 6 weeks and truly enjoyed my stay. This hotel is in my top 3! I love this place! The rooms are very clean, the hotel staff are fabulous and the location is great! Lots of restaurants and shopping around and about 30 mins from Hobby Airport. I have a favorite room here! Won’t be disappointed!

Room Tip: 4th floor corner rooms are quiet
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Matthew H, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Webster, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Lynoria,

Thank you so much for choosing the Home2 Suites Houston Webster, and giving us such kind feedback. I want my team and guests to feel at home, and I'm glad you felt that way during your stay. We look forward to having you back at Home2 Suties!

Have a great day,