All reviews hot tub future trips room was clean and comfortable stayed for nights very nice place to stay convenient location would stay here again desk clerk wi fi easy access nuevo progreso motel tx mercedes rgv
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Everything was great from the clean pool to the comfortable beds. Room was clean and staff was very friendly. Very close to stores, restaurantsand quick access to the highway,I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Karan S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Weslaco, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Garciag501,
Thank you for taking the time to publish an online review. We greatly appreciate your kind feedback. We strive to provide excellent service and clean rooms for our guests. We are very pleased to know that you had an excellent stay. Thank you again for choosing Super 8 by Wyndham Weslaco.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Awesome hotel always clean and would recommended to all my family and friends. It’s also close to all the restaurants and easy to get back to the hotel. Very nice and quiet and pool is the best place to be

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Karan S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Weslaco, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

djgarcia15,
Thank you for taking the time to publish an online review. We greatly appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. This is what we strive for. Thank you for highlighting our convenient location and our awesome renovated pool area. It was our pleasure to have you at our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you again for choosing Super 8 by Wyndham Weslaco.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Comfortable stay. Fair prices. Pet friendly (a must for my baby muffins) ☺. Free fast Wi-Fi, cable (including HBO & Cinemax). Staff, housekeeping, & management (Karan) "super" friendly. I enjoyed my stay!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Cynthia S,
Thank you for taking the time to publish an online review. I greatly appreciate you mentioning my name. Thank you for highlighting our fast Wi-Fi and our TV service that includes HBO and Cinemax. We enjoyed having you here and I'm glad that baby Muffins had a comfortable stay as well. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you again for choosing Super 8 by Wyndham Weslaco.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We decided to try a new hotel since we come often. We selected this Super 8. The manager, Karan, was on duty at check-in and super friendly. Our room had a new comfortable bed. It had 3 small pillows and I asked for a few more and he instantly sent them to the room. The room was clean and great for the price. The breakfast (free) was just as good as most motels that have free self serve breakfast. Karan was on duty and I requested more eggs and he immediately got another batch out for us. We will be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Karan S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Weslaco, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Sherri,
Thank you for taking the time to publish an online review. Thank you so much for all the nice things you mentioned above. I am so grateful that you mentioned my name! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and had a comfortable night's sleep. It was my pleasure to accommodate you as best as I could. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you again for choosing Super 8 by Wyndham Weslaco.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Good place to stay and great attentive staff. Resonable prices. Right off of Interstate. Close to restaurants and shopping. Only an hour away from South Padre Island. And between McAllen and Harlingen Airports.

Room Tip: Could use a little more parking space for rooms surrounding pool.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karan S, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Weslaco, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

hobbyshot,
Thank you for taking the time to publish an online review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We strive to provide clean rooms and excellent service for our guests. Thank you for highlighting our good location and prices. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you again for choosing Super 8 by Wyndham Weslaco