All reviews pioneer restaurant in town good nights sleep room was clean nice hotel fridge and microwave felt safe would stay here again waffles desk clerk staff was friendly great place to stay hot breakfast non smoking free breakfast parking lot bw
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived late in the evening kmluntk he greeted warmly by the receptionist who made our check in very easy.

All staff members were very accommodating answering all our questions and also helped get us transport to the University and the bus depot.

Rooms are clean and the facilities are wha you need for a couple of nights stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Since my son started college in town last year, I have always stayed at another hotel. However, as nice as that hotel was I decided to try something different yet reasonable priced. After reading reviews for a few different hotels. This hotel stood out. There were a few not so great reviews, but I decided to try it anyway.
I have stayed at many other Best Western Plus’s and have been pleased. Especially the breakfast. The hotels breakfast will pretty much sway me. And the breakfast did not didssappont.
Upon arrival to check in Miss Corrina greated us and was very nice. So that was good and welcoming. Checkin was really easy the hotel isn’t brand new but it isn’t old either. Everything was nice and clean. So things of course throughout you could tell were older, but to me it did not take away from anything. The elevator does seem to be older.
Getting to my room on the 3rd floor was nice upon entering. Again, most things had its wear and tear to it, but did not take away from the hotel/hotel room it self. The shower pressure was awesome. The sink was not in the bathroom kind of weird but still ok. There is a mini fridge, microwave in room! One thing I really loved was the parking lot (up front anyway) was WELL lite. That was a nice helpful plus, nice peace of mind.

All staff seem to be very friendly. Breakfast stayed pretty stocked and clean.

I will/would def recommend to a friend and will be back. For university parents it is a MSU University preferred hotel so that is good!

I will def leave another review when I am back in the fall for football season! I’m sure it will be just as good of a stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are very lucky to have such a great location close to MSU and all the shopping and restaurants. I am glad to hear about the great check in as well. We are currently in the process of changing some things out that do look worn, but I am glad nothing your stay was great! We did install all new LED lighting for the parking lot so I am glad you felt safe and a good price of mind! We look forward to seeing you again and always call us directly and we will make sure you get the MSU discounted rate!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at this location. It is clean, bed is comfortable and the breakfast was good. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is great as it is in the middle of everything. We will stay here again

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Robin D, General Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you so much we greatly appreciate it and I will make sure to share this with the team! We do hope to see you again when traveling through Wichita Falls, TX.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Really enjoyed my stay, kudos to all the staff! Breakfast items were more than I expected! Light inside the closet--genius! A must stay if you're in Wichita Falls, Tx! Close to mall,restaurants , and various other businesses, so super convenient!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Robin D, Manager at Best Western Plus University Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for the kind words. We have a great team all the way around. I hope you stay with us again the next time you are in Wichita Falls.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The hotel has had a complete remodel. You will have fresh room - great bed - sheets towels pillows and amenities. Well worth the price while staying Wichita Falls. Easy in and out location. Nice staff.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family