Courtyard Wichita Falls
US$119
Homewood
US$99
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$94
US$76
US$62
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Candlewood Suites(Wichita Falls)
US$88
US$84
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$99
All reviewscourtyard by marriotttexas roadhousestarbucks coffeefront deskjack in the boxgreat hotelrooms are modernfree breakfastin townplace to staynicest hotelqueen suiteroad tripbusiness tripup to datechecking instayed one night
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to break up road trip. Friendly staff and accommodating as anyone who stays at Marriott have become accustomed to. Rooms were clean. Only suggestion would be to have 2 regular coffees instead of 1 decaf and 1 regular. Recharged as ready to head home.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
dRobison123, Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Scott,

Thank you for your kind review. Next time you are in town just ask the front desk to put a extra coffee in the room or we will be happy to give you more at the front desk. We look forward to your next visit at the Courtyard Wichita Falls.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

This was our second stay at the new Courtyard Marriott in Wichita Falls. The property is beautifully designed, but the plumbing contractor apparently took some shortcuts on the construction. None of the bathtub / shower fixtures were installed correctly, making me question how well the rest of the place was put together. I'm also not a big fan of the bistros located in the Courtyard properties - way over-priced considering the quality of food served.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
dRobison123, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to here that you do not enjoy our bistro. It is a different concept than continental breakfast but it provides freshly cooked food rather than precooked or packaged foods.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The hotel is nice, has a starbucks inside, the rooms are high quality, everything you'd expect from a nice hotel, except the internet service is not great. You can pay for an upgrade if you want, but i think marriott needs to get with the times and start providing free high speed internet. I had better internet service at the super 8 in town. The internet here was laggy, frequently cut out, and really wasn't up to par.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
dRobison123, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am very sorry the internet did not work up to par. We hope to see you again in the future if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Ian greeted me at the front desk at 1am with a smile that was very welcoming. He helped us book a room on short notice on my daughters make-a-wish trip to Florida. He was very helpful and I would recommend this hotel just on his hospitality. The room was VERY nice and spacious for her wheelchair and medical equipment. Thanks for the great night of sleep while traveling!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
dRobison123, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for your kind words. Ian is a breath of fresh air no matter what time of day it is. I am happy to hear he was so welcoming during your trip. I also hope you have an amazing trip to Florida. We hope to see you in the future and if I can assist you in any way please let me know.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Service was pleasant, request to be as high as possible and as far away from the elevator was granted. The room was nice and had a great view of the outdoor sitting area which was equally nice, with a firepit that everybody was huddled around before we could partake...that is where the appeal ended and the nightmare began. My wife climbed into the tub, which looks to be build for a 6 year old, and as soon as she sat down and tried to relax, the chrome water overflow cap popped off into the water and she feared something was going to crawl out of the rusted hole, so there was no way to relax in that situation. The bed had to be an afterthought and the least amount of money possible was spent on this mattress. I would have gotten more sleep if we slept in our car. It was bad enough that after only 3 hours in the bed, it had felt as if I had spent a week in a hospital bed and felt like I had bed sores everywhere! It was bad enough that I had to contact my chiro as soon as I pulled into town the next afternoon. Breakfast would have cost $13 a person and not worth the convenience, and a far cry from the cost. I would not book a night for my in-laws to stay there, let alone my family. Do Not Book. I hope that this was helpful to somebody!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
dRobison123, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry about your experience and I will take it up with my team.