“Good Tex-Mex”
Review of El Chico - CLOSED

El Chico
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

One of the best Tex-Mex syyle restaurants in Wichita Falls. We eat here pretty regularly. Their quality is consistent and they change a few things now and then usually for the better. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Joe N

Reviewed 23 April 2015

By myself so I sat at the bar. Good, pleasant, service and the Pull Pork Sliders with Jalapeño Cole Slaw was the BOMB! (I mean really great food)!!
Tasty Margs at a reasonable price!! That is SOOOOO hard to find!

1  Thank Reford B
Reviewed 12 April 2015

Eas access off the Interstate! Fast, Good Mexican Food at a very reasonable price! Fast friendly service!

1  Thank Sandra V
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

Like the tittle said The service was great. Had chips and salsa almost immediately and our beer in less than 2 minutes. When our chips went low, they were on the spot with another. However the food was not as good as the service. The queso I ordered was 4.50 for a half a cup of what tasted like velveta. The enchiladas I got tasted like out of a can. Might come back just for the beer if I want to hang out.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

This is a solidly good choice for Mexican food. The service was really good. Chips & salsa - yum. Margarita on the rocks - yum. Steak & mushroom tacos were good as well as beans & rice and the total on the bill was fair. I would definitely eat here again.