US$107
Hampton.com
US$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$123
US$110
Homewood
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$104
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Comfort Inn(Wichita Falls)
US$110
US$108
US$96
Priceline
All reviewswafflesgreat priceair force basefree wificomfortable bedsjacuzzimotelcons
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I stayed here while visiting friends for a nice long weekend. The hotel was in a great location, staff was very friendly, attentive, and spoke to all their guest as if they were friends. Very relaxing visit. I had a great room with a Jacuzzi, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The A/C was great and kept my room very comfortable. I really enjoyed my visit and will stay here when I visit again. I would recommend to anyone .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
rakesh p, Manager at Executive Inn and Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

thank you very much, we will share with the whole staff.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

No pool..down for reservations though the website said it was up and going. The room we stayed in had no carpet and mismatched tiles. The beds are from the Flintstone age and hard as a rock. Asked for towels and they finally brought them hours and hours later..I would not pay 45 dollars to stay here ever again. There's cheap hotels that are at least nice. This is definitely on the bad side. Never stay here again

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

our pool is not open and no where online does it say we have one. were sorry you didn't like the design of the professional tile work in our pet friendly rooms, and your room wasn't exempt from the NO SMOKING policy all hotels have in Wichita Falls. again thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

The staff was great. Got help for anything I needed. Free parking is available. Also the free Wi-Fi. Breakfast is available for free.
Cleanliness is not perfect but tolerable. The hotel was in the process of renovation.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
rakesh p, Manager at Executive Inn and Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

we are working on it, thank you.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I went to visit my son who is at Sheppard's Air Force Base. I called to make the reservation and they were very accommodating and answered any questions I had. We got there and the room was clean, staff was helpful, and there were no issues with anything. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. This hotel was centrally located to everyplace we went to visit within 1-4 miles distance.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
rakesh p, Manager at Executive Inn and Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

thank you.....we try! i will share with my staff!

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I'm giving it five stars for what the hotel offers: comfortable beds, quiet, great water pressure in the shower, good breakfast (waffles!). It is not a spa or a resort - no exercise room, no penthouse bar, no comfortable bathrobe. What you do get for what you pay --- five stars.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
rakesh p, Manager at Executive Inn and Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

thank you robert, were working on the robes and the excercise room i don't think well have a penthouse bar though!