All reviews waffles nice hotel staff was friendly and helpful free wifi awesome staff great price comfortable beds chihuahua jacuzzi amarillo cons motel
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I booked the room at the motel about two weeks ago. Didn't go to an online site. I called the hotel personally. They said they could give me a better price . $44.95.
I arrived today and the billboard stated $39.99. The deskclerk informed me it was a "walk in" price. I said, yes we just walked in. He said , no you reserved it.wrong answer.
Ok. I walked away. So tonight I will find something for rest of weekend.
They are STILL "Under Renovation". Meaning no indoor pool. Looks like chaos and they want to argue with customers.
Advice. Consider some place different. Don't like attitudes.
Room is okay. No complaints about room but staff enough to make leave.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Diane M
rakesh p, Manager at Executive Inn and Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

thank you, almost done.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

On a roadtrip from Denver to Austin the goal was to get as far as we could the first day. We stopped in Amarillo to eat dinner and decided to try to get to Wichita Falls. While at the restaurant I was able to book a room on my phone; it was quick and easy. The room was clean although showed signs of wear and tear, mostly in the bathroom. The tub/shower had what looked like cigarrette burn marks and the outside of the trash can was dirty with drip marks of food or beverage. The small refridgerator was nice to have, but it wasn't level and leaned every time you opened it. Not a big deal since we were there mainly to sleep, but it seems like an easy maintenance fix. My last observation is it would have been nice to have a light that you could dim so that one person could be up while the other tries to sleep! Overall it was a good room for the price!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

thank you.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Got it cheap. Quick overnight. Bought a 2 star and got a 2 star. Kind of dumpy but reasonably clean, bed is ok. I like it cool in the room. But don't think the AC will get you below 75. Nice staff, good access. Just ok for an overnight.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
rakesh p, Manager at Executive Inn and Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The room was outdated and could use some updating, but it was clean. So clean in fact, that the carpet was still damp from being shampooed. It was inexpensive, so we didn't expect much except a clean room.

Breakfast was just okay. I wanted to make instant oatmeal, but they didn't even have hot water available to make it. The guy at the front desk told me to use tap water.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in one of the suites with our family of six for three days. The beds were comfortable, and we enjoyed our kingsize bed. There were 2 TV's in the suite, upstairs and down and 2 bathrooms. I was able to use the kitchen as it had all essential items needed.
We appreciated the ample hot free breakfast each morning.
There were a few cons...the suite seemed dim, even with drapes open. A film of dark material covered the two windows.
There was construction going on (replacing kitchen counters downstairs) so there was banging noise during my afternoon nap. I understand they were going to replace counters in our suite after we left, although it looked ok to me. The carpet was funky looking-- maybe black and green carpet with red brick-looking carpet trim isn't my style!
There is a nice pool, but I picked up balloons and other trash from the pool area. And I did laundry, but the hose was not even connected to drain right and the floor flooded. From the lint all over the floor, looked like it had flooded before. And the dryer vented into the rm. so it was like a sauna. My husband fixed both, but we still alerted the staff.
If anyone cannot climb stairs, don't get a second floor unit. There are plenty of steps!
So overall, this hotel served our needs and we wete thankful for it, but it does have some quirks.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
rakesh p, Owner at Executive Inn and Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

There has to be a way that when a guest stays at a hotel that they choose the correct hotel they stayed at because we don't have any 2 room suites with 2 tv's at our property, and tripadvisor will not remove it! well thanks anyway for leaving our property a review.