US$90
Comfort Inn(Wichita Falls)
US$74
US$63
ComfortInn
Courtyard Wichita Falls(Wichita Falls)
US$119
US$80
US$76
US$101
US$99
All reviewsgreat hotelparking lotconvenient locationclean roomsindoor poolplace to staycomplimentary breakfastoatmealfront desk staffthe breakfast areahot tubin townstaff was friendlybusiness tripsheppard afbinnstarget
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Clean rooms and friendly staff make this a great hotel to stay at! Free happy hour in the evenings certaintly is a nice amenity as well! Right next door to the mall and Target is less than a block away also.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

This is an average Hampton. Got a free room with Hilton honors. Free is great. Big King room. Bed was great. Tv average. Bath large. Showere seemed to have a shower pan issu - spongy floor in the center. Three paws is right for this Hampton . Fine place for a one night stay.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Wichita Falls Sikes Senter Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Fonziefish,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Wichita Falls Sikes Senter Mall. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room and free night stay. However, I apologize for the problem you encountered with your shower. I will have my maintenance team look into it to ensure this deficiency is corrected. We hope you will remember us the next time you are in the area!

Jennifer B.

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed one night for business. Pre-checked in the day before and picked my room. Arrived and room keys were waiting. Check in took about 2 min. I was very worried about noise because of the large number of teen boys staying at hotel for the basketball tournament. The hotel was very quiet, room was nice and clean, AC worked fantastic. Continental breakfast was very well stocked and tasty. Only complaint was the complimentary internet was extremely slow and they hand out a paper at check-in stating how fast it is.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2015

The draw to your hotel was the fact that you are pet free! I am deathly allergic to cats and dogs which makes it difficult at best when we travel. We wanted to stay in the area and as soon as I saw that pets were not allowed, I was sold! But then, on top of that, your hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was excellent, very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay at your hotel again and recommend it to others. We were visiting my son at Sheppard AFB and I will let other airman's family members know of your excellent hotel! I will also consider a different Hampton the next time I am traveling in a different area. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I stay here all the time and the hotel and the people who work here are great. I travel a lot and this hotel is one of the best that I stay at. It is always clean and comfortable and the people from check in to check out are always friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business