“Hallelujah not another chain”

Back Porch Draft House
Ranked #2 of 242 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After being on the road for 5 hours, this was an oasis. Sat out on the porch, drinking a nice craft beer and great tasting burger. Well worth the time to drive to eat there, not a boring national chain mediocre meal. Get the waffle sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This is the second time that I visited this establishment while driving through from Iowa to Texas. Great atmosphere and friendly waitresses. Meals are excellent. Last time tried a bunch of wings and this time I had a Asian-type of salad....very good. Very friendly place with lots of fun-loving customers.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

This is the first and only place I would recommend if you are coming into Wichita Falls. The waitresses clothing reminds me of hooters, as they have their shirts tucked up so you can see their belly buttons. So if you are uncomfortable with risqué clothing you probably shouldn’t come here. Food and service was great! We had burgers and fries that was delicious! And! We did not get sick like we did at casa mañana. Very happy!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I have been there on multiple occasions over the years and since relocated I looked forward to going back today. We walked in to about 12 younger women standing at the front and one walked us in and seated us. 21 minutes later after I went to the restroom, came back and went back up to ask for service we finally got a waitress. The girls were at the front taking selfies , laughing and joking but not one single waitress could ask us our order. Finally she comes we order drinks and an appetizer . The chips were so salty it was literally falling off all over the table. We ordered our food and waited. The general manager and younger brunette came by and apologized for the wait and said she would comp the appetizer and husbands beer. I was grateful and said thanks. We didn’t complain or ask for anything free.. not sure how she even knew? I ordered the French dip and the meat had no flavor at all. My husband had a crackin burger and said it was great except the soggy onion ring. I was much disappointment led because I had looked forward to eating amazing food again, but it just wasn’t there today and the service was terrible. All and all I think their beer prices are good, fries were crunchy and yummy and sweet tea was great!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My young grandchildren suggested this place to me and I was very happy. They had eaten here with their parents. So, I was surprised when they suggested here. The food for all of us was very good. Hamburgers and fries were delicious. It was not really crowded so service was fast.