“Elijah's”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone # 409-331-9090
Description: Phone # 409-331-9090
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Good eats, always crowded. Homestyle cooking, big portions. Everything tasted just fine. Just super busy and it's always that way.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were in town on business. We arrived late in the evening and checked into our room which was conveniently located next door. We were tired which is why we decided to walk over and give this restaurant a shot. We didn't have high expectations being it looked like a small hometown diner. We were beyond pleasantly surprised. We enjoyed some absolutely wonderful homemade chips and salsa as an appetizer. But the entrees were definitely the stars of the meal as they should be. My boyfriend enjoyed a special chicken parmesan which they nailed. However we both agreed my Sweetheat Catfish was phenomenal. This meal was under 25 dollars, and was better than a 60 dollar meal we had a couple of weeks ago. Staff was pleasant, courteous, and patient. We enjoyed this restaurant very much, and if we ever returned we would definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Was looking for a restaurant with a large enough parking lot for truck and trailer. Elijah’s has a large parking lot. The cafe has a large menu with plenty of choices. I ordered a chef salad and my coworker had a quesadilla. The lettuce was crispy. The chicken needed a little more seasoning for my taste. The staff was courteous and helpful. Check out the daily menu board when you arrive.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice having dinner here. Fast servers and friendly. The menu is simple and you can also do take away. Very cold inside . Food is good but nothing special.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The grilled catfish is delish, and the serving size is very generous. It is served on a bed of yellow rice and topped with a variety of sauteed onions. It is my favorite thing to get when I visit.