“Welcome Surprise ”

The Tree Restaurant Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Woodville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My son and I were all camo'd out after a day of gator hunting and walked in to this one lace not expecting a restaurant in the sticks to look so fancy. So then we were expecting them to ask us to leave but they were crazy nice and seated and we got some great gumbo and the boy got a chicken fried steak bigger than his head.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

This is a great, local, place for excellent steaks and burgers. I can only speak for the ribeye steak and burgers but I'm sure the rest of the menu is also very good. We used to go all the way to Lufkin for steak at Ralph & Kacoo's but have now switched to The Tree. That should tell you something about the quality. The burgers are huge and good too. Waitstaff, so far, has been friendly and attentive to our needs. Quite and has a full service bar.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I had the ribeye and it was delicious. Also, the waitstaff was great. Takes a minute to get your order but I think that has something to do with the fact that they are actually preparing it as you ask them to.

1  Thank BradTolar
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Definitely get the crab stuffed peppers they are wonderful and fried mushrooms are great! Entres are a bit pricey but maybe they have a lunch menu during the week! You'll need a loan to eat here often!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

we sat at the bar and chatted with the bartender, friendly and quick to help with questions and service. We will return!