“Great food at a great price”
Review of Jack in the Box

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jack in the Box
Ranked #13 of 19 Restaurants in Woodville
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Food is always fresh, fast service and an excellent price. Staff always friendly. And always clean. Restrooms as well always are clean for there customers.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

I've eaten at this Jack in the Box several times. The food has always been hot and fresh. It is located at a busy highway intersection and is usually crowded but I don't let that discourage me from eating here.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Their fries are great..Covered with cheese and topped with bacon and sour cream. They put just the right amount on them.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

Grabbed breakfast here early one morning on our way through town, and the food was fresh, and tasted great! Cashier at the window was friendly, and our food came out in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

This is the worst Jack in the Box I've ever had the displeasure of visiting. The employees all fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, so maybe that is the reason for their unpleasant dispositions. I believe they intentionally make the food crappy. After numerous horrendous experiences I quit going to the location. Jack in the Box is one of my favorite fast food places so it is a real shame.

Been to Jack in the Box? Share your experiences!