“Pretty good breakfast”

Add it.
Tammy's Country Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Woodville
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Had a standard breakfast menu. Waitstaff was really friendly. Food was brought out promptly.

I ordered small pancakes and they were anything but small. Waitress said the large is the side of a serving tray (if that tells you anything).

Food was good. Would eat there again.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Tammy's always has good food and great service. The grilled ham salad is so good I have a difficult time ordering other things, but I have had the hamburgers, steak fingers and breakfast! Always good and great service.

1  Thank tallen45
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Friendly staff, fast service, great food, you wont regret making the stop! Everthing was fresh and tasty, we will be eating here again!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

My family went to Tammy's for breakfast today. It's a little wooden structure on Hwy 190, just east of town.

I had a BLT for breakfast -- it was really good. They crumble the bacon so you don't have to chew your way through the slices of bacon with every bite. Had a bite of a biscuit, too. YUM. Others had eggs, hash browns, etc. All left happy and full!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We both had the catfish platter, he had it fried and I had it grilled. The catfish had great flavor, not too fishy. The sweet tea was way too sweet for our taste. The layout and flow of the building was off, we ended up by the salad bar and people kept bumping into me and people waiting in line to pay were blocking traffic to the back room of seating. It definitely was good enough food and friendly enough service that we'll stop in again to try something else.