All reviews gas station monument valley continental breakfast small town grocery shop short stay four corners one night boiled eggs nothing fancy night stay yogurt flat screen tv ice machine short drive air conditioner free wifi
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Spent two nights at the Kokopelli Inn while exploring the Four Corners area (Monument Valley/Valley of the Gods) and found it to be a "solid" option for the budget traveler. The manufactured-style-buildings appear to have been freshly painted...and well taken care of but just a low-quality structure...but who cares, you're on a budget :)

PROs
- Room was clean.
- Good continental breakfast that included: yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, bread/bagels for toasting, and some fruit options.
- Room had a mini-fridge and microwave
- Next door to the gas station (where we bought fixings for a picnic-dinner one night)

CONs
- Air conditioner had not been kept on and it couldn't catch up with the 90+ temperatures during the day.
- Wifi/Digital cable was terrible...kept hiccupping...(but once you see how remote Bluff, UT is, you'll understand :)
- Pinching shower door.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
laura n, Manager at Kokopelli Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

We appreciate your feedback on the Pros and we'll look into the Cons - thank you!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

The staff wasn't very friendly, the receprion is not open 24h, loud ventilator in the room and loud fridge.
Room and bathroom were clean. Breakfast was ok.
There is nothing around open if you want to eat after 21.00.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Motel has a different design but no issue. Has excellent lighting which for us has been an issue. Staff helpful as we were leaving early for Monument valley. Giving us some items for breakfast. Beds were compfy.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
laura n, Owner at Kokopelli Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Thank you for staying with us!
Kokopelli Inn

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Basic inn with no frills. Does have a refrigerator & a microwave. Good continental breakfast, clean room but could be a little bigger. Nice place for a one night stay. Air conditioner could have been more quiet.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The inn was great! The room was basic, without frills, and that's what I was looking for. It had a microwave, small refrigerator, blow dryer, flat screen TV, and clock radio that I couldn't get to work as an alarm (I use my phone anyway, as I think most people do these days). Breakfast in the morning was very good and there was a variet of food to enjoy. The staff was very courteous.

It's located in a very small town, so there aren't any choices for dining after about 8 p.m. I was on a road trip with the Opel Motorsport Club and we had a photo shoot about 30 minutes away from Bluff, and I didn't get back to the inn until about 8:30, while everyone else went to Kayenta where they were staying. There is a restaurant about 1/4 mile away from the inn that claims to be open until 10, but when I went over there at about 9:00, it was completely dark. According to Yelp, other people have had the same experience. I guess if they don't have any business after a certain time, they close up for the night. The gas station next door to the inn has a counter with hot dogs, pizza slices, etc., but that counter was also shut down. I ended up having beef jerky and fig bars for dinner that night that I had in my car. :-)

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
laura n, Manager at Kokopelli Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

We appreciate your feedback, and thank you for choosing Kokopelli Inn for your stay! We do our best to accommodate our guest whilst staying with us, and glad you enjoyed our continental breakfast.

Yes indeed, we are a small town that has only three restaurants and they all close at 9pm or based on how busy they are as well! The convenience store next door deli does close at 9pm also, but the store stays open another hour up to 10pm.

Despite, we hope to see you again in the future!