4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
Free cancellation until 08/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$207
BestWestern.comUS$260
PricelineUS$260
Hotels.comUS$260
4,744 results
All reviews double sinks ruby's inn national park breakfast buffet nice hotel best westerns yogurt rooms are large laundry room the breakfast area general store nice room outdoor pool hot tub would definitely stay here again short drive beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

By far our favorite hotel while visiting the mighty 5. Friendly staff, clean room, and we loved the buffet. Full of choices.

Hotel was close to the visitor center, restaurants and gas station. Bryce was a short drive away.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed for one night during a visit to Bryce Canyon National Park. The entire stay was perfect, from check in, to breakfast, to check out.

When I checked in, I presented a stack of Best Western promotional certificates to the desk representative, and she was phenomenal. She assured me it was no trouble to apply my vouchers, and she called a short while later to confirm the certificates had all been applied. She was so kind and helpful.

A note about the location: it is great!! Perfect for getting up early in the morning for a sunrise hike inside the park. A quick 10-minute drive to Sunrise Point for a hike, and still back with plenty of time to get breakfast.

A word about breakfast: even with Covid-19 protocols, this breakfast was easily the best breakfast I've ever had at a Best Western, and ranks up there with the best breakfast buffets I've had at this price point. The staff were very kind, and the food was great.

I know that some reviewers have complained about the price, and it probably does depend on what time of year you visit. This hotel is in a great location right outside of a very popular national park, and it has great amenities - of course you will pay! That being said, Best Western offers some good promotions from time to time. If I plan a return visit to Bryce Canyon and can find a somewhat reasonable rate here, I will definitely stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2021

We enjoyed our stay here. Very close to the entrance of Bryce Canyon, friendly and helpful customer service staff and very quiet. I was most impressed by the breakfast buffet. They cooked their bacon and sausage perfectly and offered many items. Their coffee was also very good. Rooms were nice but I wish they had more freezer space in their refrigerator. Overall, a good stay.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Upon checking in, Krishna, was very helpful and patient with us. She shared information about the hotel as well as how the city Shuttle Bus works and made helpful suggestions regarding our stay. Our room was very clean and quiet. The only disappointing thing about the hotel is that the window in our room overlooked the opposing building, not the beautiful surrounding mountains.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

There is a UTAH old law called the Zion Curtain that the hotel owner uses along with cutting off the fireplace and harassment to make you leave the lobby if you want to hang out in the lobby and have a beer or wine by the fireplace.
The hotel does not have a bar but Ruby’s across the street serves and has a liquor store in the lobby.
It too bad that someone lets religious preferences get in the way of business.
I will do more research next time and after I review the law books I will determine if they or I broke the law.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lance Syrett, Owner at Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Thank you for your review of our hotel from your recent stay. I assure you that we adhere to all local and state laws in our business and do not enforce them for religious reasons but in order to keep from paying fines and the chance of losing licenses that we currently have issued to us by the state. I am including the contact information to Utah State agency that enforces these laws and you can access the State laws on their website.

Utah Department of Alcohol Beverage Control