“Beautiful Views, Clean Room, Delicious Food”

Snowberry Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Eden B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I needed a getaway where I could rest and relax. This was it. From the moment we walked through the door I knew I could turn my mind off and just enjoy. Everything was exactly as I expected it would be/was pictured online.

Room Tip: Let them know your needs, they will exceed them.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Snowberry Inn Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Our experience was great! Snowberry B&B is small with 8 rooms, and each room has its character. The lodge is very spacious. It offers a large living room upstairs with cathedral ceilings; game room and TV in the basement for kids. BBQ on the deck and Port for a wedding venue easily can hold 100 guests, buffet and dance floor. We occupied the entire lodge for my niece's wedding and Andrea, our host, was amazing; very accommodating,

Room Tip: Black & White room shares only one wall
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Had the best weekend getaway at the Snowberry Inn. I love the atmosphere of the B&B and am quite impressed with my first stay at a Bed and Breakfast! The food was fantastic! I will definitely remember this place for the future! Andrea is a great host and wonderful to talk to. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing, comfortable weekend getaway.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We stayed for a mini celebration and enjoyed our time at Snowberry Inn B&B very much. Andrea was a wonderful innkeeper and took care of every detail. The breakfast was fantastic. We stayed in the Monte Cristo room. It has a jetted tub and a wonderful view of the stars.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Snowberry Inn S, Owner at Snowberry Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Thank you for the sweet review! I'm so glad you all enjoyed your stay :)

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I recently booked five days at Snowberry Inn, hoping to visit family in the area and work on a novel. The inn overlooks a beautiful lake and is mostly isolated from any other residences. It also has a great walking trail very close. Besides being friendly, helpful and accommodating, Andrea is an amazing chef. The decor is cozy cabin. The inn also has multiple group areas for playing games, a pool table, and TV room. If your looking for a TV in your room this might not be the place for you. But for a romantic getaway or family reunion, this place is ideal. I visited in the summer, but it is also close to multiple ski resorts. Love this place. I will return.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank kimchiteach
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eden
6.1 km away
16.4 km away
Best Western Plus High Country Inn
14.1 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Ogden

Been to Snowberry Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!