“Awesome Romantic Getaway!”

Snowberry Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Eden B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 January 2017

My husband booked this as a last minute getaway to surprise me. The Inn Keeper (Andrea) was awesome! The breakfast in the morning was delicious. An outside jacuzzi, pool & foosball table.It was great!

Room Tip: There are few TV's in the main lobby relaxing area but none in the actual room.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Snowberry Inn Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Wonderful accomodations, friendly innkeeper, and a great breakfast, to boot! We enjoyed the fresh air and the innkeeper was very knowledgable about the area and made several recommendations for dining and activities.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I needed a getaway where I could rest and relax. This was it. From the moment we walked through the door I knew I could turn my mind off and just enjoy. Everything was exactly as I expected it would be/was pictured online.

Room Tip: Let them know your needs, they will exceed them.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Our experience was great! Snowberry B&B is small with 8 rooms, and each room has its character. The lodge is very spacious. It offers a large living room upstairs with cathedral ceilings; game room and TV in the basement for kids. BBQ on the deck and Port for a wedding venue easily can hold 100 guests, buffet and dance floor. We occupied the entire lodge for my niece's wedding and Andrea, our host, was amazing; very accommodating,

Room Tip: Black & White room shares only one wall
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Had the best weekend getaway at the Snowberry Inn. I love the atmosphere of the B&B and am quite impressed with my first stay at a Bed and Breakfast! The food was fantastic! I will definitely remember this place for the future! Andrea is a great host and wonderful to talk to. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing, comfortable weekend getaway.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eden
6.1 km away
16.4 km away
Best Western Plus High Country Inn
14.1 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Ogden

Been to Snowberry Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!