Snowberry Inn Bed & Breakfast
  • Pool
US$98
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$159
Hampton.com
US$107
US$94
US$109
US$71
US$114
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus High Country Inn(Ogden)(Great Value!)
US$97
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsstay there againwonderful breakfastpowder mountaincommon areascharming b bget awayski tripout of this worldplaying gamesromantic getawayfrench toastrecommend staying herean excellent hostgreat roomlove this placeandreaupstairs
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Wonderful accomodations, friendly innkeeper, and a great breakfast, to boot! We enjoyed the fresh air and the innkeeper was very knowledgable about the area and made several recommendations for dining and activities.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I needed a getaway where I could rest and relax. This was it. From the moment we walked through the door I knew I could turn my mind off and just enjoy. Everything was exactly as I expected it would be/was pictured online.

Room Tip: Let them know your needs, they will exceed them.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Our experience was great! Snowberry B&B is small with 8 rooms, and each room has its character. The lodge is very spacious. It offers a large living room upstairs with cathedral ceilings; game room and TV in the basement for kids. BBQ on the deck and Port for a wedding venue easily can hold 100 guests, buffet and dance floor. We occupied the entire lodge for my niece's wedding and Andrea, our host, was amazing; very accommodating,

Room Tip: Black & White room shares only one wall
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Had the best weekend getaway at the Snowberry Inn. I love the atmosphere of the B&B and am quite impressed with my first stay at a Bed and Breakfast! The food was fantastic! I will definitely remember this place for the future! Andrea is a great host and wonderful to talk to. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing, comfortable weekend getaway.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We stayed for a mini celebration and enjoyed our time at Snowberry Inn B&B very much. Andrea was a wonderful innkeeper and took care of every detail. The breakfast was fantastic. We stayed in the Monte Cristo room. It has a jetted tub and a wonderful view of the stars.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Snowberry Inn S, Owner at Snowberry Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Thank you for the sweet review! I'm so glad you all enjoyed your stay :)