US$125
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Pool
All reviewsstay there againpool tablehot tubwonderful breakfastpowder mountaincommon areascharming b bget awayout of this worldplaying gamesfrench toastgreat roomlove this placeandreaupstairsbookssnowboarding
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Great location, super friendly host, nice facilities, comfortable beds, wonderful breakfast, and great options for evening restaurants. Quiet and peaceful. Would totally stay here again.

Love this place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This was a very private, cozy and delightful stay.

The movie watching is in a great room, but we were the only couple in the upstairs, si we had it to ourselves.

We ate at a table in the great area upstairs, and we had brought microwave dinners, which we cooked downstairs. There were no vegan dinner places around. The owner called around a lot for usm which is sweet, but if you are vegan, I recommend bringing a microwave dinner and some vegan snacks like I did.

We were very pleased. The owner made me a vegan breakfast (french toast with fruit and hash browns) that was out of this world delicious! I asked for the recipe. She gave it to me with the changes she had made. She is absolutely friendly and down-to-earth.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We stayed here for one night and morning of the Ogden Valley area Balloon Festival. The atmosphere is charming, the bed soft and cozy, the breakfast excellent and creative. Our room overlooked the parking area, but a short walk down the hall put us into a recreation area with books and big, comfortable chairs for reading while looking out at PineView Dam.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Snowberry Inn S, Owner at Snowberry Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you for the lovely review! I hope to see you all again soon! :)

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Based on all the reviews and pictures, I booked a room for snow cabin get away with high expectations and it was exactly as I hoped! Adorable, quiet and comfortable cabin rooms with picturesque surroundings. Andrea was as sweet as could be and her food was amazing! Delicious and hearty breakfast to kick start the morning snowboarding at Powder Mountain (important to make note that the shuttle from Powder Mountain does not stop at the inn). Perfect stay for a couple or single. Beds were so comfortable and the shower was nice and warm. It ticked all of my boxes and I hope to come back! T

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Snowberry Inn B&B is even better what the virtual tour promises. It provided a cozy home-away-from-home atmosphere, delicious & nutritious breakfasts, comfy bed, books & magazines to read, gorgeous sunrises over majestic mountains and a steaming outdoor hot tub, almost as good as a Finnish sauna! All kudos to Innkeeper Andrea! We can't wait to return!
Piryo & Bob

Room Tip: Close to (15 min) several ski locations (slopes & cross country) - away from the crowded name-ski resorts
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple