Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$89
Hotels.com
Priceline
WyndhamUS$89
HurbUS$105
All reviews yogurt room was clean gas station indoor pool convenience store after a long day nice breakfast arches national park road trip would stay again moab super8 freeway parks dogs pet refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here for as a destination spot for my first ever dirt bike trail ride trip. The area is excellent for absorbing the beautiful views in this area. I will definitely visit again. If you are in the area Ray's Tavern is not fancy but excellent food and service.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 5 April 2021

This property feels aged. As we checked in, and got assigned a room, we realized that front desk had given us a room that was already taken. Good thing the guests were not in their at the time we opened the door. Got the last room for the night so I reckoned they had sold out for the night. The doors in the room looked really old as well as the dresser. Wood at bottom of dresser and doors looked super aged. Our bathroom door would not close. Thank goodness my husband brought tools for the trip and was able to fix it. The shower was not hot enough. The walls are thin. Heard crying baby and dogs barking quite and bit, and being on the 1st floor, loads of creaking from above. There is a coffee pot with coffee provided in our room; unfortunately, the pot was missing.
So overall, for the price it was allright. We were at another property in Kanab for the exact same price, and it was a lot better. I think there was some Jeep event in Moab that likely raised the prices. Moab was very expensive when I checked so we decided on this property instead.
No pastries for 'breakfast'. Just fresh fruit, bars and beverages. I liked that they had full sized water bottles though. Room is not spacious. Felt a little cramped. Would I stay here again, likely not.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2021

Always very friendly, rooms are clean and well stocked—in non covid times there is a great breakfast to get you going—-in covid times they have a nice grab and go selection. Plenty of parking for many cars and trailers. I stay here a few times every year. I also appreciate the refrigerators in every room for supplies for the next day’s meals on the trail.

Reviewed 14 March 2021

this is our only feedback..just update your exact location in Google map so the guests who are traveling won't be having a hard time finding it...thank u...:) so far everything's good...the rooms are clean and a bit modern and amenities are quite complete...

Reviewed 7 March 2021

We had a good stay in a pleasant room with a comfortable king bed. We appreciated the cleanliness and Covid-19 precautions. There are several nearby restaurants Don't miss the John Wesley Powell Museum across the street.