Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$144
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$144
HIExpress.comUS$144
Orbitz.comUS$144
TravelocityUS$144
All reviews free laundry pool area goblin valley omelet arches national park in town chlorine replenished maintenance guests cereal pillows lobby shower utah
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2021

This seems like a relatively new Holiday Inn. Overall the rooms and public areas were clean. There were signs on the doors that you must wear a mask but very few guests or staff were doing so. If it is not required then take the signs down! The free breakfast was not good. There were two options for cereal with two of three canisters filled with Fruit Loops. I had a cheese omelet and it was cold. The coffee was weak. I had trouble with a light in the bathroom and reported that when I checked out. The clerk argued with me about how you have to have the main switch on in order for the bathroom light to work. I had tried every combo of switches and it would not work. Why argue with the guest--say you are sorry and that you'll have maintenance look at it. And then follow up! Front desk staff were young and didn't appear particularly motivated to be there.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

Very clean, convenient, new, very quiet, no road noise. This cannot be beat if you are on a road trip. We would absolutely stay here again. Excellent parking, but not many restaurants in the area -- after 10pm there is nothing to eat.

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank KPboulder
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

If I could give this place 6 stars I would have. This place was awesome. They had free laundry (3 washers 3 dryers) facilities for guests. Not only did they have a hot tub, the hot tub was huge, probably 20 x 8 foot in size. Everything is new. Sure, the pool was a bit warm, but my guess is, your kids wont even notice. My wife loved the TVs placed around the pool area and truly enjoyed ‘movie night’ while relaxing in the pool. This is also the first hotel I have stayed in post covid that had a full service hot breakfast. Location is great; an hour drive to Canyonlands NP and 45 minutes back after you enjoy Arches National Park. Granted its further than Moab, but you’ll probably pay 1/2 as much than you would in Moab.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2021

This new hotel opened in February 2021 was only building standing alone in the field. It was easy to see from a distance. There were many complimentary parking places. Two friendly reception workers were available in early evening for check in. No mask is required for vaccinated guests.

The 6am breakfast was perfect. We ate food quickly before going to the Arches National Park. It is about a 50 minute drive to the Arches. We wanted to arrive before 7:30am.

We had two separate visits. The room for first visit had a tight door lock. From the outside of room, heavy force on door handle was required to open door. From inside, we had to push against door to easily turn the handle. The second visit had room that was easily entered.

Breakfast 6am-9:30am on first floor next to Lobby – hot food, bakery, cereal, fruit and drink sections
Bacon, Biscuits/Gravy, Eggs (Omelet, Scrambled)
Yogurt, fruit cups, milk
Banana, tangerines
Regular and Decaf Coffee/Hot water available during the day;
Hot chocolate packs available;
Refillable water next to fitness center

Room
Multiple power outlets and USB ports
Room Safe – fits large laptop (guess estimate 16 inches wide and 14 inches deep)
Mini refrigerator, Microwave, Coffee Maker
Noise- Second floor child kept running over 30 minutes. Stumping can be easily heard.
Safety bar in shower
Thermostatically controlled A/C and heating
Free Wifi
Iron

Common Area
Indoor swimming pool and spa – use at own risk
Outdoor Patio with Heat Lamps
Two Business Computers
Fitness Room – 1 cycle, 3 treadmills, 2 elliptical, hand weights;
Two elevators – No Room Key needed to use
Clean - came back early afternoon. The tile floors on first floor were being mopped.

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

We were exhausted and traveling east when we booked this hotel. It was WONDERFUL! So clean, quiet and the best hotel bed I have ever slept in. Check in was seemless and the staff was so accommodating when we asked for a room on the top floor. The only negative was at 9 am they did not replenish the breakfast so there was a small selection. I will definitely stay here again!!

Trip type: Travelled with family