Rooms were clean and the property was nice. The service was lacking. When we checked in at the desk, the staff was not very friendly or welcoming. They offer a free continental breakfast at the restaurant next door...which is located in a gas station, need I say more. There is nothing to do in Hanksville and it is not very scenic. Drive the extra half hour to stay in Torrey, UT where the people are friendlier, the accommodations nicer, and the views stunning. I would not stay here again as the unfriendly service turned me off right away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hanksville motel gives you a great central location in the grand circle of southern Utah's national parks; this is why Whispering Sands Motel is premium Hanksville lodging. Enjoy the Satellite TV, wireless internet, air conditioning, and clean/comfy rooms that do include Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Whispering Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Sands Hotel Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Hanksville