If you are sightseeing Capital Reef NP or the San Rafael Swell the Whispering Sands Motel in Hanksville offers a good, basic place to stay.
The rooms are clean, with ac/heat, wi-fi and extra roll-away, if needed. Because the price is very good, during most weekends, this hotel is full, so book in advance.
We liked the staff, very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hanksville motel gives you a great central location in the grand circle of southern Utah's national parks; this is why Whispering Sands Motel is premium Hanksville lodging. Enjoy the Satellite TV, wireless internet, air conditioning, and clean/comfy rooms that do include Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Whispering Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Sands Hotel Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Hanksville