On our way to California, and after driving a long portion of the day, we were thrilled to find our motel for the night. We stayed in room 111, and it was immaculately clean, comfortable, and spacious. We had a complementary basket of goodies that included muffins, fruit cups, and packaged coffee mixes and hot chocolate to enjoy. The bed was exactly like ours at home. The AC was cold and it also had a microwave and a cold fridge. The room had a comfortable couch so that you didn't have to sit or lay on the bed the whole time. There was a nice folder with local info such as attractions to see and food suggestions. Highly recommend this establishment if you find yourself in need of place to spend the night near Hanksville, Utah!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hanksville motel gives you a great central location in the grand circle of southern Utah's national parks; this is why Whispering Sands Motel is premium Hanksville lodging. Enjoy the Satellite TV, wireless internet, air conditioning, and clean/comfy rooms that do include Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Whispering Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Sands Hotel Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Hanksville