US$127
Aikens Lodge(Kanab)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$159
US$129
US$125
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$139
US$109
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$111
US$129
US$125
All reviewshomemade muffinsthe managersbit outdatedgreat managementgreat conversationgreat charactermom and popseen better dayswi fieach morningmini fridgechain hotelsmotelcassiepbcerealneon
Reviewed 26 May 2016

If you want to be left alone, then this place is nothing special, it's warm and clean, it has 50's/60's decor, it's nice, particularly for the money. What really impressed me is how friendly both the managers and the other visitors were! Lots of people were hanging out talking about where they had been and where they were going, or even just chitchatting, Don gave us a whole list of must see attractions in the area, some of which were big landmarks and others off the beaten path. My friend and I had so much fun we booked a second night even though we were originally planning on driving south that day.

I have to say the only nitpick issue I had might be the showers, the shower head is at chest level (I'm 5'11") and the hot and cold turn in different directions, but it didn't bother me enough to change my rating.

Bottom line is if you are looking for a laid back, friendly place to stay with nice people and a surprisingly delicious breakfast, you've found your motel! If I am back in Kanab again, I know where I'll stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2016

My 5 star review is based on the great value, cleanliness, great location and friendliness of the people running the place. This is not a luxury hotel, or a 5 star hotel, if that's what you want or expect you might want to go someplace else. But for those who are looking for a charming, character place to stay, while not breaking the bank, this is it. Comfortable king size bed (room 21), very nice bedspread, WiFi worked great in the room, small fridge, microwave, flat screen TV, hair dryer available if you need one...just ask at the desk. Location: right in the small town of Kanab, everything you need in town is a walkable distance (Laundromat/grocery store/restaurants), it's also centrally located for visiting the many parks in the area (Zion, Bryce, Coral Sands, north rim Grand Canyon) and it's about a 10 minute drive from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary so it's a perfect spot if you're visiting to volunteer there. Pets are welcome, for an extra $10/night pet fee. Don and Cassi are genuine, hard working, salt of the earth people, they'll do their very best to make you comfortable (the microwave in my room wasn't working properly...they offered me the use of their own microwave. That's the kind of people they are). They made me feel very welcome, even offered me a home cooked dinner one evening with them. They're happy to share with you any local knowledge they have. The daily breakfast is simple but tasty: cereal/oatmeal, coffee/juice, homemade bread (which is delicious) and jams, and the homemade PB & banana muffins (so good! I became addicted) and usually Don is around in the morning for some good breakfast conversation. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Kanab.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Lori A
Reviewed 21 April 2016

We rented the Family Unit for six nights. The accommodation was perfect for our family three-some, ages 73, 52, and 5. We especially appreciated having a full-size refrigerator and two separate sinks. We also enjoyed parking in front of our room and having windows that could be opened for fresh air. The beds were comfortable, the sheets and towels were very clean with no stains. The homemade muffins and breads were delicious and the variety of cereals, and breakfast beverages were adequate and appreciated. Hospitality was 110 percent. Don and Cassi were very attentive, friendly and gracious hosts. The location of this motel is very convenient. Everything we needed was within walking distance.

Room Tip: If you need two separate rooms, rent the Family Unit.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanda M
Reviewed 21 April 2016

We stayed here 7 years ago with wonderful hospitality and eccentric room decor. Since the it has been updated and freshly painted with new management. Most would say the new decor was an improvement. We though it was still very nice and the new managers are just as welcoming. The breakfast was fine and the shower the best yet.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DWJ_12
Reviewed 9 April 2016

My wife and I stayed at this older but very clean hotel on our way to see the parks around Kanab. Walked on in to meet Cassi and she told us that price we pay was with tax and breakfast included. There's a no brainer right there homemade peanut butter banana muffins and homemade bread with jams and real milk, orange juice, way to much to list. Never being in Kanab before we did not know what to expect and took the room. So glad we did. Other places we checked out in town was twice the price and half the charm. The room we got for the night was perfect..... Very comfortable, very clean and had everything we needed for the night. There was homemade soup that we had and it was some of the best we had EVER! The place made us feel welcome and at home in a small out of the way town and we will not stay anywhere else when in Kanab again. I could go on and on but see for yourself it's unbelievable that a place like this still exists in today's world... Also thanks for the great advice you gave us on all the hikes in the parks!

Room Tip: Not on the Booking sites so just walk in or call ahead like we did!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple