“Good weekend fun”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2015

Definitely a tourist trap but there's not too many places to choose from in kanab. Has the potential to be slammed by tour buses but when we were there on a Saturday night it was fine. Great place to have a beer, listen to live country music and relax. I didn't try the food, because I'm a BBQ snob.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

I ordered pulled pork and it was after I pulled the one big chunk of pork apart!! ordered the dinner , I'm pretty sure I got the basket. the same guy I ordered with that cooked my meal , when he brings it to me ,there's no baked potato and he's says you're supposed to have a potato? the place was empty , not like so busy you forget and when we left 30 min. latr still kinda empty!!

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed across the street so we tried this place. Basic BBQ food, order at counter, take tray to table. Very friendly staff and welcoming. Shares space with a bar so we got drinks from there. Thoroughly enjoyed the singing cowboy that sang all country favorites. Wonderful soulful voice. Nice, easy, casual experience.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

We were hoping for barbecue and found Calvin T's. The place looked a bit suspect because of the outside. It turned out to be just fine....the food was very good and the service although you pretty much serve yourself was good. The interesting things were the people you cold not have found nicer people. They were a husband and wife...the husband managed restaurant and the wife managed the bar. They gave us some great advice on places to see in the area and they were very sociable. Next door was a gift shop...we were able to purchase petrified rock by the pound..much cheaper than at the actual Petrified Park and most certainly cheaper than rock shops. Here again the people were fabulous...a couple of young girls who could not have been more friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

Food was good BBQ but not a large selection. Bar service was also available but you had to purchase bar drinks separately from your meal.