“entertaining”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2015

This is an amusing little barbecue joint across the street from the Parry lodge and is owned by the new owner of the Parry lodge. The food selection is quite limited, serving pulled pork and turkey with side dishes such as cole slaw and potato salad. The pulled pork is actually quite good as is the potato salad. There is country music sung by a man who is quite talented at lip syncing. The beer is quite pricey and the performer has a tip jar. All in all if pulled pork is what you want and you don't drink beer you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Pleasant fake old west setting with glassfiber horses and an old pioneer cart.
Long waiting line to order and be served by a single man that takes out the BBQ cold meat from a locker and unwrap it before cutting large lumps. Meat tastes as boiled, not BBQed.
Some sides and bread not available at our arrival.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Definitely a tourist trap but there's not too many places to choose from in kanab. Has the potential to be slammed by tour buses but when we were there on a Saturday night it was fine. Great place to have a beer, listen to live country music and relax. I didn't try the food, because I'm a BBQ snob.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

I ordered pulled pork and it was after I pulled the one big chunk of pork apart!! ordered the dinner , I'm pretty sure I got the basket. the same guy I ordered with that cooked my meal , when he brings it to me ,there's no baked potato and he's says you're supposed to have a potato? the place was empty , not like so busy you forget and when we left 30 min. latr still kinda empty!!

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed across the street so we tried this place. Basic BBQ food, order at counter, take tray to table. Very friendly staff and welcoming. Shares space with a bar so we got drinks from there. Thoroughly enjoyed the singing cowboy that sang all country favorites. Wonderful soulful voice. Nice, easy, casual experience.