Comfort Inn(Layton)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$84
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$104
US$94
Home2.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Holiday Inn Express Layton I-15(Layton)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$99
HIExpress.com
US$109
US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$109
US$75
US$189
Priceline
All reviewsoutdoor poolfull kitchenroom was cleanmarriott pointslimited seatingone bedroom suitestores and restaurantsthe breakfast areaan extended stayother hotelsoatmealthe ground floorcoffee potfront desk ladynice propertyshower headwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We only stayed here for one night when in town for some family events. We had difficulty with the booking, but Jasmine worked to get things resolved. I appreciated that. While the hotel was in a great location with close freeway access and several restaurants within walking distance, our room itself wasn't great. The bathroom was shabby and worn, with the carpet and furnishings also not up to par for a Marriott property. As a bonus, the dog in the room next door barked all morning. While our stay wasn't terrible, I'd consider properties in better shape for our next visit to Layton.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TownePlace Layt... G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Good morning I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for choosing our hotel your lodging needs. I would also like to apologize for the problems that you had during your stay with the dog barking all morning and for the room not meeting you your expectations. We hope that you will choose our hotel in the near future for your lodging needs so we can WOW you with the exceptional service that we strive on here at the TownePlace Suites.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Not a horrible hotel however we have seen better. The lobby is very small and when we went looking for coffee it is not in the breakfast area during off hours but in the lobby against the wall. The parking is tight but we got lucky and snagged a spot sort of close to the door. The hallway into our building really seemed beat up and unkempt. Our room was nice and the kitchen was well supplied. Bed was comfortable and the linens were clean and soft. Went to breakfast a bit later and so not to waste food nothing was premade, so had hot fresh eggs cooked for us. The area is very small so glad we did not go when it was busy as I could see a problem not being able to sit anywhere. Like I said the staff made this place as everyone greeted you and made sure you had anything you needed. The pool was closed, not drained but is an outside pool and being the fall assume it is down for the season. First time at a Towne Place and we would try another based off this visit. We were glad we got the room we did as the view was nothing but looking at the building behind us, but that wing of rooms would have a lot more road noise I am certain.

Room Tip: Ask for the building in the middle. The outside wing would have lots of road noise.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay at a Towneplace Suites. I don't often stay at Marriott properties because their pet fees are high, but $75 spread over 3 nights was comparable to other hotels so I wanted to try it and top up my Marriott points.

The hotel has a colorful, hip feel to it - modern furnishings and art, but is pretty rough around the edges. I get it - it's a budget-friendly, pets allowed, extended stay hotel near a military base; it's going to be a little banged up. But that's no excuse for the lack of cleanliness.

Pros:
* good location near stores and restaurants
* well equipped kitchen
*good breakfast with rotating hot items
*friendly staff
*one of the lower priced options in the area

Cons:
*my non-smoking room smelled like smoke (I didn't report this as I didn't notice it until the 2nd day and didn't want to change rooms. The first day my neighbors were cooking so it masked the smell)
*moldy shower curtain
*white substance all over the couch. (See photo)
*shower head needs to be cleaned or replaced
*charge for laundry (free at Candlewood Suites!)
*parking lot is small, tough to find parking when full
*cheap towels

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
TownePlace Layt... G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Good morning I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. I would also like to apologize for the problems that you had with your smelling like smoke, and for the shower head not working property and for the overall cleanliness issues with in your room. We have given these notes to the appropriate departments so this would be a isolated situation.We hope that you will choose our hotel in the near future for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We recently stayed in this hotel and had two rooms ....one bedroom and two bedroom suite. Upon arrival couldn't find door to check in???? No office sign, very strange. The one bedroom suite was nice, roomy. The two bedroom suite was ridiculously small especially the bathroom, have never seen such a small bathroom in any Marriott property. There was a dirty broom left in the small kitchen area from housekeeping. Overall for the price it was poor value. The breakfast area has three tables and a huge bar in the middle that takes up valuable space. People bump into each other, workers are trying to maneuver to get food in, overall it is the worst breakfast area I have ever experienced at a Marriott property. The outdoor pool was closed for unknown reason for two of the three days we were there. They did allow us to use the courtyard pool next door which was very nice. On second night there was banging outside bedroom which lasted all night. Will not be staying here again when coming to Layton.

Room Tip: better get the top floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
TownePlace Layt... G, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Good morning I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs and I would also like to apologize for the problems that you had with the hard time finding the office to check in and for the size of the bathroom in the two bed room suite and for the pool being closed throughout your stay. We hope that you will give us another chance to WOW you with the exceptional service that we strive on here at the TownePlace Suites.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The biggest disappointment was that this was represented by our travel agent to be a newly renovated hotel. It was not. While the staff was nice and friendly, and our stay was quiet, the room left a few things to be desired. There was no drawer space to put 9 days of clothing in. We had a closet with 4 hangers and had to request suitcase racks. The TV was on a fixed stand and low to the floor so there was no way to watch it while in bed. The kitchen was nice and fully equipped but the room had nowhere to sit and eat. Overall the place was substandard for the price and next time we will seek out other quarters.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple