“Yummy food and good service!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 185 Restaurants in Layton
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 15 March 2017

We had great service at Outback. It was quiet and convenient. The food was excellent. Our server took very good care of us.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The restaurant didn't have a clean feel and the decor was very dated. The menu was uninspiring although the food was cooked reasonably. Typical chain restaurant, probably wouldn't rush back.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

My wife and I decided to celebrate here with a Prime Rib Dinner. To start, the service was great, very polite and the manger stopped by to ask how the service was and how the food tasted. We both ordered the 12 oz. Prime Rib medium rare. It was cooked to our liking and tasted tender and juicy. We both ordered different sides with the meal. My wife thought the French Onion Soup was a little to spicy for what she was used too. but I liked it. We were both happy with the meal and would probably come back. although we are not big meat eaters, but do like it now and then. It is a little pricey, but I guess that is to be expected with a steak house these days. Like I said, we don't go out very often for steaks, prefer to cook them at home over a Charcoal Grill.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Have eaten here for years and everything my wife and I have ordered has been consistently delicious and well prepared. Service has also been consistently good. We especially love the filet mignon, but the ribs are also excellent.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

We, my wife and I, had not been here before but decided to go because of a Christmas gift card we received. My wife had the Parmesan Chicken while I had the 10 oz. Prime Rib. For an Appetizer we ordered the $4.99 version of the battered and fried onion, it was great and just about the right size for the two of us. My wife really enjoyed her Parmesan Chicken wile my Prime Rib was cooked to my ordered preference and was delicious. I also had the backed potato, loaded, and the mushrooms to go with the steak. I really appreciated the flavors of each item and they all blended well. Our server was prompt, attentive, and helpful. The prices seemed to be in line with other restaurants of this type. I highly recommend the Outback Steakhouse.