“Delicious!”

Ranked #25 of 185 Restaurants in Layton
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner here. We got right in, a little early because we had tickets to a show. The service was great and the food was amazing! I had the steak salad. I was a little concerned because it had a blue cheese vinaigrette. I like blue cheese, but in very small quantities. It was amazing! Just a hint of blue cheese with an amazing flavor. Next time we go I will be getting the same thing for sure. Loved it!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

My wife and I really enjoy going here. The staff here are awesome and very attentive to your needs. They made sure that everything tasted good and that we didn't need anything multiple times throughout the meal. I would definitely recommend this steakhouse if you are looking for a good steak in Layton.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We had one of the best experiences here with a server named Alex B
He noticed that I had an Epi Pen with me and asked if there was something he could help with or be sure to not bring to our table. He was extremely thoughtful, being an EMT myself I thought it was outstanding that he noticed and acted on what he saw. Next bonus the Irish Iced Tea... amazing and delicious. Rest of the food was wonderful as well.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We had great service at Outback. It was quiet and convenient. The food was excellent. Our server took very good care of us.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The restaurant didn't have a clean feel and the decor was very dated. The menu was uninspiring although the food was cooked reasonably. Typical chain restaurant, probably wouldn't rush back.