“Outback food with poor service ”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 185 Restaurants in Layton
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We all know the food of an Outback Steakhouse. The steaks are okay, and the rest of the menu is hit and miss. What can make an Outback stand out is great service and things like TVs. The bar here was basically worthless. You can't really watch a game and the service was slow.

So the only real reason to go here is if you want a mediocre steak at a semi reasonable price. And frankly, even if that's what you want there are better places

1  Thank Matt H
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Layton, UT". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I never make it there for the Prim Rib, but that is my favorite. Bummed that they took away the "Aussie Style" Prime Rib! But everything there is delicious. I recommend splitting a meal, because they are big portions!

1  Thank Roxanna S
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner here. We got right in, a little early because we had tickets to a show. The service was great and the food was amazing! I had the steak salad. I was a little concerned because it had a blue cheese vinaigrette. I like blue cheese, but in very small quantities. It was amazing! Just a hint of blue cheese with an amazing flavor. Next time we go I will be getting the same thing for sure. Loved it!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

My wife and I really enjoy going here. The staff here are awesome and very attentive to your needs. They made sure that everything tasted good and that we didn't need anything multiple times throughout the meal. I would definitely recommend this steakhouse if you are looking for a good steak in Layton.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We had one of the best experiences here with a server named Alex B
He noticed that I had an Epi Pen with me and asked if there was something he could help with or be sure to not bring to our table. He was extremely thoughtful, being an EMT myself I thought it was outstanding that he noticed and acted on what he saw. Next bonus the Irish Iced Tea... amazing and delicious. Rest of the food was wonderful as well.