“Birthday celebration”

Get food delivered
Ranked #22 of 129 Restaurants in Lehi
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Our family gathered to celebrate our Granddaughter's 16th birthday. One might think going to a pub with minors is questionable, but we found the atmosphere to be very welcoming to all ages. The menu had a nice variety and our food was excellent. We brought our own birthday cake in for dessert and Chef Javier came to our table and offered to slice it and serve it to us. It was a great experience. Kudos to Chef Javier and the others at Slap Tank.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 16 December 2020

Our group of 5 went in for my spouse's 50th birthday party last Saturday night.
The front desk assistant was absolutely incompetent. We went in without masks, knowing up front we might be turned away. Here's the problem. Upon seeing us without masks, she said we could wait for 50 minutes and then be seated. When they called our names 33 minutes later, she then decided to confront us and told us we couldn't be served because we weren't wearing masks. I asked for the manager. Kaiya came out, and proceeded to jump down my throat immediately, without even assessing the situation. She told me I was harassing her staff, and yelled at me for a whole minute that because it was a very busy Saturday night, I was taking away from the job she had to do. I calmly asked for the owner's business card. She gave me Rick Salisbury's name. When I asked for his ph #, she yelled that I would have to figure that out. It was humiliating. The staff is completely rude and uncivil in dealing with those with different beliefs. Stay away from this place.

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank Dortz
Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

I like Pilsen than ale, the beer selection is limited. The waitress give us our bill as soon as we are done eating, did not even asked if we need anything or we need another beer? We had asked her if she is kicking us out. I think if the waitress give you the bill that’s the sign to get out. Our bill was not accurate, it was my fault for not checking it after we left the restaurant. Lesson learned check your bill before you leave the restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2020
2  Thank 539xela62
Reviewed 1 November 2020

I rarely bother to write a bad review but this visit was so bad. We waited on a weeknight for over an hour. Then when we were seated our waiter did not serve us. We watched her serve everyone around us for 25 minutes and then finally got up, went to the bartender and asked for the manager. The manager was very apologetic and asked for our drink and dinner order. She did not come back. The order was filled Wong and my sweet potato fries were burned. I got up and found the manager. She replaced them as I was finishing my burger. Around that time the waitress who was supposed to be originally serving us came up and apologized and offered to buy us a dessert. We ordered bread pudding. It was delivered warm on the outside and cool on the inside. When we came home I told our college aged daughter about our experience. She told us she had the same type of experience months before.

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank jenmB7274YS
Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

Solid restaurant for dinner and lunch.

Many of the menu items are unique, many of them are great comfort foods that you will find familiar.

The service is typically very good, very rarely are we disappointed. Typically, we have great servers that answer questions very well. I like to challenge servers a little bit with getting unique suggestions. Generally, we have a great experience.

Get the bacon wrapped jalapeño cheesy bread! Probably not what you would expect, but it is fantastic!

Fish and chips, all of their burgers, most of their salads, and their pizzas, are fantastic. If they are offering the salmon tacos, get them!

Yes, this is a favorite for both personal and business.

Date of visit: August 2020