“One of our favorite local Pizza hangouts...”
Review of Pizza Factory

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Factory
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Lindon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 April 2016

When my family can't decide where to go for dinner, these guys are our "fallback" choice and we've been there many times. You have to try the breadsticks, they're the best around. Occasionally, they'll run a deal with 4 pasta choices, breadsticks, and drinks and we jump on that when we see it...

Reviewed 16 March 2016

this one is good for the whole family - we all love their LONG twisted bread sticks and the salad bar with our pizza! Their calzones are great too!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We enjoy the Cajun pasta. rich and delicious. I also like the sandwiches. Vego or Whaler. I also like the pizza. I would stay away from the salad bar. The last time I had fermented items on my salad. The lettuce is rarely fresh and the bar seems generally unkempt. I always have to ask for fresh lettuce. They dump the fresh on top of the old wilty lettuce. Definitely a management problem. I like that they give you a full "to-go" cup of whatever you're drinking though!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

There are a few Pizza Factories around Utah and I've found them to all be overpriced. Coupons can help but their pizza is definitely more expensive than many of the other places around town. Plus you have to tip the waiter and wait awhile for your pizza. It's nice to have a quiet, sit-down type of pizza restaurant I guess. The breadstick twists are to die for and I do really like their pizza. However, if you are on a budget, try somewhere else.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Not bad but not great either. The resteraunt is neat but get a booth over a table. I don't like how open it is because you don't get a feeling of any sort if privacy. They have a salad bar that is always nice but generic. The one redeeming quality is the breadsticks which are amazing.