“Pizza Factory”

Pizza Factory
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Lindon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Came in tonight for dinner we had pizza breadsticks and marinara all in all great food had a good special going didn't cost too much money very impressed.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Very good pizza and breadsticks! I have eaten there three times and been satisfied. But the Pizza Factory in St. George is even better!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

When my family can't decide where to go for dinner, these guys are our "fallback" choice and we've been there many times. You have to try the breadsticks, they're the best around. Occasionally, they'll run a deal with 4 pasta choices, breadsticks, and drinks and we jump on that when we see it...

Reviewed 16 March 2016

this one is good for the whole family - we all love their LONG twisted bread sticks and the salad bar with our pizza! Their calzones are great too!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We enjoy the Cajun pasta. rich and delicious. I also like the sandwiches. Vego or Whaler. I also like the pizza. I would stay away from the salad bar. The last time I had fermented items on my salad. The lettuce is rarely fresh and the bar seems generally unkempt. I always have to ask for fresh lettuce. They dump the fresh on top of the old wilty lettuce. Definitely a management problem. I like that they give you a full "to-go" cup of whatever you're drinking though!