US$77
US$111
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$50
US$45
All reviewsmy wife and ithe ownerwonderful experiencebreakfast was amazingbed and breakfastplace to staybaconhuge jetted tubthe large dining roomexceeded my expectationshome away from homelibraryrosesmoonlightmassageantiqueshouse
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights in Manti and they are amongst the most memorable we have had this trip. This is due to two things: first my girlfriend falling ill, second the staff's response which was warm, caring and heartfelt.

Both Mckinly and Kali went out of their way to help her (and me) cope and it has left a lasting impression.

Two other things stood out: the way the rooms of the have been modelled: beautifully. And, breakfast: healthy, wholesome and prepared with dedication. Something special in a country where breakfasts are basically built on flour, fat and corn syrup.

If your looking for a place to stay in the region this Inn should be on the top of your list.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Boer B
Katelon R, Owner at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

I appreciate your review very much.
I'm one who looks for places to get real food made with wholesome ingredients when away from home; as some breakfasts send me right back to bed. (Which isn't a bad thing when you are here, enjoying a getaway, with someone you love!)
We use top quality ingredients like pure organic maple syrup, instead of HFCS w/artificial flavorings, and as Eyore says "thanks for noticing."

Come again! the fireplaces are so beautiful when the logs are lit and crackling in the fall and winter!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

My husband and I stayed in the Lavender and Lace room for our second anniversary last weekend and are already planning our next stay in the Moonlight and Roses room. I can't think of high enough praise to give the staff, the rooms, and the atmosphere. The Yardley Inn is a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank katiejane72016

A second anniversary is a very special thing! So glad you hallmarked it with a wonderful, memorable getaway and retreat. Can you believe: some of our guests have been coming here every year for over 20 years! We love it when you come back and make us a part of your traditions :)

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The Yardley Inn and Spa exceeded my expectations in both ambiance and comfort. The set up and feel was reminiscent of being at a home away from home. The common rooms were a very nice touch to allow down time in a quiet, homey manner. I highly recommend this as a destination for anyone who enjoys a more personal type of accommodation.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steven H

Glad you enjoyed the common areas and felt at home. That makes me happy.
Mi casa est tu casa ;)

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Manti wasn't our original destination at first but we capped our 20th anniversary off at the Yardley in and it couldn't have been a better finish to an amazing week. Katelon, Kali, McKinly and the rest of the Yardley staff have put together an amazing experience. On time or late like we were on our first night, they know how to welcome in a weary traveler. Each room is unique and comfortable. The larger suites will AMAZE you. Breakfast is incredible! We brought our entire family back a week after our first stay. There's a special spirit at the Yardley. This Inn will certainly satiate your craving for an Edwardian getaway. Skip the trip over Pond and stay a few days at the Yardley!

Room Tip: The larger suites are worth the upgrade!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank David K

The best part of my work here is the wonderful people this special place attracts. :)
People like you.

I still have a mental snapshot, taken while going upstairs for something and seeing your family all comfortably enjoying hanging out together in the library. One immersed in a book; your beautiful wife and daughter deep in conversation; a game going on over there, and on the floor, your youngest son, LOTR figures in hand, far away in his mind in imagination but still everyone together; all one happy family. It warmed my heart. Thank you for bringing your light; it is palpable. May you ever be so.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

My husband and I stayed in the lavender and lace room when we got married 10 years ago. A couple of years ago we went back to the same room for our anniversary. We love it here. It really is romantic. The honeymoon suites are large and beautiful. I haven't seen it since it was renovated but I'm sure it will be lovely. We highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The Lavender and Lace room is the best
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank foreveryoung81

Come back and see the changes! Lavender now boasts a beautiful, spacious private deck with a pergola that one day will be hanging with lavender wisteria blossoms and vines. The teak furniture is comfortable-- light the candle, snuggle up and watch the sun setting, or the sunrise. Next spring we'll hang the double wide hammock so you can lay outside under the night sky and write the next chapter in your love story.

I feel truly honored that so many couples have made The Yardley Inn and Spa a part of their traditions and take seriously the stewardship of being the new owner of this very unique and special place. So many thousands of marriages have been celebrated here over the three decades this has been a functioning bed and breakfast/boutique Inn that these walls are hallowed by and saturated with love!