“A Unique Treasure!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manti
Yardley Inn and Spa
Ranked #1 of 5 Manti B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 October 2016

This Inn is an amazing, storybook like gem, nestled in a beautiful little rural town. The rooms are beautifully, thoughtfully, lovingly furnished. The beds are plush and comfy. The history is awe inspiring. The quiet is breathtaking. The staff is extremely kind, hospitable and obviously take great pride in what they do. And can we talk about the breakfast for a minute? WOW! Every detail, from the flatware to the food, was amazing. Cocont Kiefer? Lemon Soufle Pancakes? Mint from the garden? So good! The owner, Katelon, has truly created something special here. This inn is way more than just a comfy bed, great hospitality, and delicious food. . .you just can't find this ambiance anywhere else. I left rejuvenated!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank _kristinito
Katelon R, Owner at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you! T'was a privilege to host you here. Thanks for the spirit YOU brought to this place! You just let me know 4 days in advance of your next visit through Utah and I'll be sure to have more coconut keifer for you to dip strawberries from the garden in (it takes a few days to turn into that delicious "pudding" texture.) I've been working on some really good vegan menus for you and our other "virtually vegan" diners so you and that adorable tween of yours-- you won't even miss the bacon. :)

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights in Manti and they are amongst the most memorable we have had this trip. This is due to two things: first my girlfriend falling ill, second the staff's response which was warm, caring and heartfelt.

Both Mckinly and Kali went out of their way to help her (and me) cope and it has left a lasting impression.

Two other things stood out: the way the rooms of the have been modelled: beautifully. And, breakfast: healthy, wholesome and prepared with dedication. Something special in a country where breakfasts are basically built on flour, fat and corn syrup.

If your looking for a place to stay in the region this Inn should be on the top of your list.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Boer B

I appreciate your review very much.
I'm one who looks for places to get real food made with wholesome ingredients when away from home; as some breakfasts send me right back to bed. (Which isn't a bad thing when you are here, enjoying a getaway, with someone you love!)
We use top quality ingredients like pure organic maple syrup, instead of HFCS w/artificial flavorings, and as Eyore says "thanks for noticing."

Come again! the fireplaces are so beautiful when the logs are lit and crackling in the fall and winter!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

My husband and I stayed in the Lavender and Lace room for our second anniversary last weekend and are already planning our next stay in the Moonlight and Roses room. I can't think of high enough praise to give the staff, the rooms, and the atmosphere. The Yardley Inn is a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank katiejane72016

A second anniversary is a very special thing! So glad you hallmarked it with a wonderful, memorable getaway and retreat. Can you believe: some of our guests have been coming here every year for over 20 years! We love it when you come back and make us a part of your traditions :)

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The Yardley Inn and Spa exceeded my expectations in both ambiance and comfort. The set up and feel was reminiscent of being at a home away from home. The common rooms were a very nice touch to allow down time in a quiet, homey manner. I highly recommend this as a destination for anyone who enjoys a more personal type of accommodation.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steven H

Glad you enjoyed the common areas and felt at home. That makes me happy.
Mi casa est tu casa ;)

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Manti wasn't our original destination at first but we capped our 20th anniversary off at the Yardley in and it couldn't have been a better finish to an amazing week. Katelon, Kali, McKinly and the rest of the Yardley staff have put together an amazing experience. On time or late like we were on our first night, they know how to welcome in a weary traveler. Each room is unique and comfortable. The larger suites will AMAZE you. Breakfast is incredible! We brought our entire family back a week after our first stay. There's a special spirit at the Yardley. This Inn will certainly satiate your craving for an Edwardian getaway. Skip the trip over Pond and stay a few days at the Yardley!

Room Tip: The larger suites are worth the upgrade!