Tsunami Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tsunami Restaurant & Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 139 Restaurants in Midvale
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Fusion
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1300 East
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We went with 4 couples and tried at least 8 different rolls. All of them were really good. The Jenny was the only one that was just okay, lacking a bit in flavor. Tried the calamari and the edamame. We were impressed and would go back. The vibe of the place was cool too. We are from out of town and eat a lot of sushi and really liked tsunami. We liked it better than Itto sushi that we tried earlier in the week.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The food was delicious. For appetizers my husband ordered the miso soup and I ordered the dumplings, for dinner he ordered two rolls and I got the chicken teriyaki. Everything was very yummy. The chicken teriyaki had so much food but luckily my husband helped out. :-) The service was just okay. Our waiter didn't offer a fork and never filled our water glasses. When our check came he had charged us for two miso soups but didn't apologize for the mistake. I do recommend the restaurant though because of the food.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Absolutely love this place, the owner is so passionate about her restaurant and wants to be sure that her guests always have a great experience. My favorite rolls are the Ecstasy and the Wasabi Crush but everything I have tried is delicious. Only the highest compliments for this restaurant! Love this place for lunch and their catering is amazing!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We went in after the lunch rush, we just wanted a small meal before we had a late dinner. We ordered a few happy hour and small plates. All of the food was really tasty! It was the perfect portion sizes. We weren't over full but we're totally satisfied. My husband got the short ribs and I had some sort of tacos. It was all yummy! Service was awesome. Our server was super cool.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My husband and I love eating at this restaurant and at this location. The food is always amazing, and the service is always great. We have never had a bad meal at this place.