“Less than appetizing, unkempt, staffed by teenagers ”

The Junction Pizzeria and Grill
Ranked #101 of 142 Restaurants in Midvale
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This place was a let down. Don't let their clean cut logo fool you.
Their pizzas, salads, and sandwiches are all the same thing with different modes of transportation to your mouth... The buffalo chicken comes in a pizza, a sandwich, and a salad. Same with the other options.
When we cane in on a Saturday night to the Midvale location, a bunch of disengaged grumpy teenagers were working the entire store. We were the only ones to order for about 15 minutes, but it still took them a good 30 minutes to get our food out. When it came out, my pizza was sopping with grease and the blue cheese was overkill. The burger my boyfriend got was decent, but nothing you can't find anywhere else.
Tables were dirty and in quite disarray, with 5 chairs at a two seater table and no chairs at other tables. We watched a teenager "bus" and clean another table...he just flung all the crumbs haphazardly off the table and onto the bench.
There was not a single thanks for coming in or show of gratitude for your patronage-despite this location sitting in the middle of a dozen other restaurants.
In all, this place is a one and done. I'd never go back.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We went to this place after settling into our hotel. We chose this place because we wanted someplace close to the Park Inn and it was a quick 1/2 half mile walk each way. My spouse cant handle gluten very well and was happy that the place offers a GF option. Mind you it will be a 10" crust and I just bought a separate one for her since we wouldnt get a larger size to share.

I ordered a 12 inch hawaiian style pizza. I loved how the cheese tasted like real mozarella and plenty of pineapple to enjoy. I was stuffed after a couple of slices and we left with leftovers to heat up later.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant for the first time last Friday. It was busy, which is usually a good sign. We both ordered burgers, different kinds. The first bite was hot and juicy and wonderful and it was the same to the last bite. Really loved our meal. Looking forward to trying something else next time.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We've eaten here or done carry out many times. I love the burgers and fries, the pizza is good but not the best I've had, and the buffalo chicken salad was mediocre. If you live nearby it can be a go to place for a quick stop or carryout. they have some interesting craft beer too.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Nasty. We went there tonight for dinner. I had a hamburger which tastes like someone dumped salt on it. It was red and raw in the middle. We will not be going back.