“Good Food, Fun Place”
Review of Tom+Chee

Tom+Chee
Ranked #41 of 150 Restaurants in Midvale
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches. So I was really excited to have a grilled cheese restaurant open near where I live. We checked it out the first week it was open, with high hopes.

And it was....pretty good. Unfortunately I can't exactly rave about it, except for one completely amazing item. The mozzarella cheese bites, which are little slices of grilled bread with a parmesan garlic crust and mozzarella cheese with a little dipper of tomato soup. Honestly I could make a meal of just that, it was that good!

We tried 2 grilled melts, the Flying Pig and the West of Philly, and honestly they were just ok. The flying pig was pretty good, but the West of Philly was disappointing. The pasta salad was fresh and tasty.

Next time I definitely want to try the grilled donuts and the mac and cheese, so I will definitely go back. It is good, but not great. Honestly I prefer the Melty Way Food Truck for a phenomenal grilled cheese sandwich.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My husband heard about it on the radio and wanted to try it. Glad we did. Various sandwiches with cheeses offered. My husband’s cheese and macaroni cheese sandwich tasted great. I had the Tom+Chee sandwich and enjoyed it. We shared a cheese donut- had cream cheese, bananas and peanut butter donut. Delicious!! We will be back.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

It was tasty and amazing that those combinations would be so good. The combo was a great deal for me and my grandchild. I ate the sandwich and drink and she had the Mac n cheese. My friends and I each ordered a sandwich and then traded halves. Then we could have a taste. The Tom+Chee sand the Mac n cheese were delicious. The balsamic on the Tom +Chee was such a delight. I have been here twice and it is busy and they always have GrubHub there getting for the offices around the area.

1  Thank T K

Been to Tom+Chee? Share your experiences!