“Surprisingly good and affordable.”

Midvale Mining Company
Ranked #5 of 141 Restaurants in Midvale
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This was a hidden gem that we kept passing and finally decided to stop by one night for a family dinner. The food was great and the selection was pretty diverse. The kids (teens) enjoyed their meals and the service was friendly. Definitely a great local place.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Good food, generous portions, very reasonably priced. Service was always good,staff friendly. Decent nightly specials.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

just plain bad would not advise eating here. a breakfast restaraunt that does not even have real creamer for coffee only non dairy creamer

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This was my first time at the Midvale Mining Cafe. I was very impressed! There is nothing fancy about this place but it is as warm and welcoming as Grandmas kitchen table. I immediately noticed several fire departments eating some from 15 miles away as well as a large group of construction workers. This bodes well for a good meal as these guys know where to go for good simple food. The servers were fast and friendly. The food was great. I had the fried pork chop and egg breakfast. The chops were crisp and golden on the outside and tender and juicy inside. I got a side of country gravy and was so happy to see it was homemade and not a mix! Great flavors all around. There scones are very tasty hot and crisp with a good chew to them. Top that off with some sweet honey butter and its quite a treat. I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve lived in sandy for almost 10 years and never have heard of midvale mining. My father in law suggested we try it out and I’m so glad we did! We had great service on a busy Sunday morning and the food was just as tasty! Don’t be fooled, this is a diamond in the rough!