“Always Good”

Ranked #14 of 145 Restaurants in Midvale
Price range: US$10 - US$10
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for 30 years. I have talked to people who lived in Thailand, and this is the best you're going to get. I always go for the curry and the Thai coconut soup

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I love the chicken yellow curry here. The flavor and spice is balanced perfectly. Make sure to get here early for lunch as the restaurant and parking lot is small and it fills up quickly.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

This is the first time eating at this restaurant and I was amazed. The food was so great. It tasted fresh and just the right amount of spice. I loved the chicken and the shrimp dishes. The appetizer was amazing.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Finally got my wife to try a Thai restaurant. She loves the coconut shrimp here. I ordered the fried oyster entre, very good. Deep rich flavors. Nice quiet atmosphere. Plenty of parking in the back.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We always enjoy going to the restaurant. They have a sit down restaurant or a take out business. The inside is small so there may be a wait at the main eating hours. The parking lot is very small in the back.