“Fast and Accurate”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #88 of 148 Restaurants in Midvale
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I can always count on this location to deliver a hot fresh and correct order when on the go at work!!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

dirty kitchen rude employees food is third rate most disgusting Mexican food since 2000 early 90 they were awesome then they just when down hill

Reviewed 17 February 2016

fast and tasty. Enjoyed our meal not the Ritz but fast and feeling. Clean easy drive in or eat inside.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Fast food Mexican food is sort of a dangerous concept. If you have ever watched how the food preparers put together their tacos and burritos, you can imagine how mistakes can happen. Don't get me wrong... I love my Taco Salads from Taco Bell, that is if it comes out normal. My last visit to a Salt Lake City Taco Bell ruined my taste buds. Something was horribly wrong. Did the preparer accidentally drop some powdered quaternary sanitizer into my Taco Salad??? Also, my burrito had too little secret stuff and too much fluffers and fillers. Even my Cinnamon Twist did not have enough twists in them. I think I will wait a few weeks or months before I give Taco Bell another chance.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!