“We loved this location”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #56 of 148 Restaurants in Midvale
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We love Culver's! I haven't experienced a bad location anywhere in the country, this one is no exception. Pleasant employees, fast service, fresh food. We ate here for lunch and it wasn't too busy so it didn't take long to order. Once we sat down we waited about 5 minutes for our food. Everything was very tasty. Employees were all friendly. Custard was amazing!! We would visit again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I'm am such a fan of their classic cheeseburger! Love the thin patty! Even better with their awesome diet root beer and a frozen custard! This is the place--love it!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch and found tons of options. From burgers and chicken to Ruben and deep fried cheese curds. The custard was refreshing and our dinning area modern and well lit.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We came in for dessert on a Sunday evening. Ordered, sat down and waited. And waited. And waited. I then noticed that several families around us that came in AND ordered after us were getting their orders. My husband went up to the counter to check on our order, and waited a solid 5 minutes with no one acknowledging him. I finally came up to the counter and grabbed an employee coming in from the drive thru. I explained that we had been waiting 20+ minutes for 3 concrete orders (not even hot food!!!) and several people around us had already been served. She said, "well, were busy." Let me explain what the restaurant looked like - there were literally 5 other groups in the restaurant - not even a quarter full, no one in the drive thru, and one family in line to order. Not busy. No apology. We had to ASK for our money back. The manager came over to refund our money, no apology either. I'm really disappointed in the service. We will not be returning.

1  Thank Linda W
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch - had to find out what this custard is all about. We tried a custard - concrete style which is basically the same as ice cream (not sure what the difference is supposed to be). It was good and it was nice to have multiple size options so you're not overdoing it. Grilled chicken sandwich was okay - very basic but very hot and freshly cooked. Burger was good (but we had the impression it had been sitting there for a while). The seating area could use a deep clean and needs more attention during the busy lunch time. There was lots of garbage on the floor, etc. Service was friendly and very enthusiastic.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!