“Frustratef”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #80 of 145 Restaurants in Midvale
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I am not sure why I even go back to this location other than convenience!! I have not had a visit here where it should have been the last!! I don't understand

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I know, I know, I know. Everyone complains about fast food and McDonalds. But, I have to tell you that I love the idea of hot oatmeal with fruit for an affordable price. While their coffee will never put Starbucks out of business, it is pretty darn good for a buck.

When we travel, we can always count on the McDonalds to have something we like and the bathrooms are always clean!

Judy Helm Wright--Author/Publisher & Intutive Wise Woman
from Missoula, Montana

Reviewed 16 January 2017

lobby closes at 10 pm that is a little early for the hotel traffic food is ok employees ned to learn english

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Bulldozers were tearing this McDonalds down one day and two weeks later you could once again get your Big Mac fix?! Crazy fast!

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Just off the freeway at 7200 south, this location is convenient. The menu is identical to 25,000 other Mickie's stores. This location is convenient to my morning commute, so if I haven't had breakfast, I get my McMuffin.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!