“Amazing food!”

Bumblebee's Bbq & Grill
Ranked #5 of 150 Restaurants in Midvale
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch, great little place with cool employees! We had the k-pop fries topped with bul-gogi. It was so amazing! Will be back soon for more of those fries!!!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

If I hadn't seen this place on tripadvisor and other review sites I would have driven right by, but I'm glad it's getting attention. My husband and I split the KPop fries and a spicy pork sandwich and they were both delicious. I think a slight edge goes to the KPop fries, but I would order either dish again. We also tried the fried kimchi balls, which were also quite good. The service was friendly and the restaurant is clean. We'll be back!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Good food, good value. So far I've only had their bibimbap and the dubop (?) I forgot, but those are their rice meals and their kpop fries. All are so good!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We started out with sweet beef and chicken smothered fries with extra meat added. Awesome! The rice bowls and noodle bowls were amazing. You get a side of kimchi with your bowl. The guy taking orders was really helpful in deciphering the choices on the menu. Everyone liked their food. They also have burgers that a lot of customers were enjoying. Fantastic food.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly, good quality food. Reasonably priced. I had the Kpop fries. Really good, nice and spicy.
My wife had the Korean tacos. Very good. Spicy for her. Her sweet potato fries were "the best I've had."