“Great food!”

Moochies Meatballs and More
Ranked #17 of 149 Restaurants in Midvale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We love going to Moochies, the jalapeno sauce is amazing, I pretty much use half a bottle on my philly. Always crowded but worth it. :)

Reviewed 8 September 2017

On our first day in Salt Lake City, someone recommended Moochie's. We loved it. The Meatballs in the sub were really big and had great flavor. My favorite was the Philly Cheese. You can order it "your way". I went with no onions, mushrooms and Cheese Whiz. Yummmmmm! Busy, but we did not wait very long for our order. They seem to do a lot of take out.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Good Philly cheesesteak sandwich with an amazing jalapeno sauce. This location is a lot more convenient for parking and dining in compared to the downtown location.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Growing up in New Jersey, we would often order platters of delicious Philly cheesesteaks and fries. After all, we were only within the hour commute from Philly. When I moved to SLC, I was missing the Philly Cheesesteak. When I heard there was a place, I decided to come here and give it a try. The portion was similar to back home, but the taste was sadly not the same. I had the pizza cheesesteak and was puzzled with what I got. The cheesesteak was drowned with tomato sauce, melted cheese and "pepperoni". I could not taste pepperoni, because my sandwich was drowning. Back home, they would cook the pepperoni with the steak and onion, then top it with provolone cheese, and that's pizza cheesesteak. The fries and soda were extra charge, and I ended up paying about $15 for a meal. The place was crowded at lunchtime, and there are outdoor seating as well. Overall, this place makes me have mixed feelings. If I wanted a good cheesesteak, I wouldn't necessarily think of Moochie's as first choice.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Friend brought me here for lunch. Fast friendly service Definitely not McDonalds Was busy at lunch time but again fast & friendly. Will go again. Food was very good.

Been to Moochies Meatballs and More? Share your experiences!