“I wasn't blown away but the service was solid”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #24 of 150 Restaurants in Midvale
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Freddy's has. great retro feel and they really have some quality offerings. I found, from a value component, that I expected more. The service was great so no complaints on that front and the establishment was clean. The burgers, however, were a bit too charred for my preference although I know some who love a burger that is charred. The ice cream offerings were tasty and smooth but overall I expected more bang for my buck, especially since this is a counter service establishment.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Love the inviting colorful atmosphere of this diner! I love the layout of the place- just looks like a fun place to bring a family. Our burgers and onion rings were good, for a good price. The frozen custard was hard. I imagine someone is getting strong back there scooping it.

The only suggestion I have for the staff is to clean the floors more—seemed a bit sticky in places.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Stopped by for lunch, had the bacon burger with a small shake. Meal comes with shoestring fries and you have great fry sauce or jalapeno fry sauce to go with. Will most definitely be back. Loved the music and atmosphere :)

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This was our first time at a Freddy's and WOW were we impressed! Great selection and the jalapeño fry dip is the best. It was so good we stopped at two others on our trip.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed at hotel across the parking lot, and thought this would be a great new experience at a new place. When we arrived it wasn't busy at all, we were the only ones in line for our entire order. The cashier was less than friendly, and seemed impatient with our 4 year old who couldn't decide what he wanted, if there would have been people behind us waiting I would have understood but she was completely visibly annoyed. Other than the services, the food was amazing!! Loved the oldies feel to the place!!

Katrina K, Manager at Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Sarah, we appreciate your recent visit to Freddy's, and value your feedback! We sincerely apologize if the quality of service you received was not up to Freddy's standards, and have shared your comments with the management team. Please send us your contact information securely via our website at FreddysUSA.com/connect so we can put you in touch with the local Franchise Group. They will absolutely want to hear more about your experience and make it right with you!