All reviewswafflestacoindoor poolwould stay againnear salt lake citylarge flat screen tvlarge roombeds were very comfortableleftoverspillowscheyenneinterstategrandkids
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Reminded me of my first apartment, hearing people walking above me. Clean with comfortable beds, pool was non-functional as was the spa. Breakfast was TERRIBLE. Cold, eggs resembled yellow sponges that were almost dry and even the fresh ones had to be microwaved because they were cold. Waffles were OK. No creamer for the coffee that was the color of mud. First room smelled bad but got moved to a room that had no odor. Had to share a bar of soap between the tub and sink. Had to make up our own Do Not Disturb sign. I will have to say that the employees were very friendly, polite, and helpful. Free wifi was good. This inn has changed hands and increased rates recently.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the back to avoid traffic noise from the front.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
ramada slc airp... h, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Hello Lyndy,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize your experience was not great. We do hope you will visit again as we have made many renovations since your last visit. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2015

DO NOT STAY we stayed here before and it seemed nice so we figured OK lets do it again called got price and reserved room got there after driving 15hours and no room. after about 2hours talking and it being 2am figured it out but ended being a room that smelled like smoke the lady at desk did not know what she was doing. next day talked to manager about it all he was not very nice but worked out a room for a week and price from july 26th till july 30th. got a knock on door on the 29th (today) asking if we are checking out because its time to go the lady said I was like no I have room till 30th she said no you don't. WHAT really ya I do so looks like they gave it to some one else so I go down to desk to talk to manger and he said i need to get out i only have room till 29th thats not what we agreed on. So I ask to talk to owner or his boss he tells me no get out then locks my keys out so I cant even get in to my room to get my stuff Finley lets me in I got the hell out very unprofessional. like I said I have stayed here a few times in past and it was nice but never again will I even think of it. I would love to give the manger the bird finger what a joke from the start. NEVER AGAIN....

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Leon B

Hello Leon,

We apologize your visit with us was not to your standard. We have a zero tolerance policy for illegal activity for the safety and comfort of all our guests.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

We were traveling in 2 vehicles, (myself, my husband, my elderly mom, our oldest daughter and 6 grandkids) from California to Cheyenne, Wyoming. We tried getting a room for the night in Provo, Utah but everything was either booked or on the 2nd floor. We needed 1st floor or an elevator for my mom, who is 87, and unable to climb stairs. We called everywhere and nothing was available. I eventually got ahold of a Quality inn, explained our situation and they had 2 connecting rooms on the 3rd floor with an elevator! The hotel was very clean, staff was friendly and very helpful. The rooms were clean and beds were very comfortable! New flat screen tvs in both rooms. The pool is indoors and heated. The kids loved it! Breakfast was very nice with waffles, fluffy biscuits and tasty gravy. All the normal mini breakfast items too. The night clerk had signed me up for their preferred choice membership so we didn't have to check out until 2pm. We appreciated that very much! Overall a very nice stay and reasonably priced. We will definitely be staying here again on our way home!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for your great feedback! We look forward to sterving you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Business traveler here, I really wanted to like this property but had continuous problems with WIFI, had to move rooms and ultimately had a unproductive one-night stay, The manager or front desk supervisor was very accommodating and told me they were in the middle of changing providers and apologized and gave me some reward points. That being said, the price was extremely competitive and the location is very convenient so if you are looking to save some money the Quality Inn Murray is hard to beat.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank BusinessTraveler611

Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We have since changed the provider and the internet is working great, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

I waited until the last minute to look for a hotel to stay at. I needed one that would let me check in early. I called the quality inn and he said he would have an availability in 15 minutes! I was so happy, and once I arrived everything was very quick. The gentleman who helped me was very kind and friendly. I had a very peaceful stay and I plan on staying again in the next week or so. I Definately suggest staying in this hotel

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo

Hello Amanda,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we love having guests like you!