“Amazing Ramen”
Review of Jinya Ramen Bar

Jinya Ramen Bar
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Murray
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

My Husband and I went there for lunch and loved everything that we had to eat. We both had the Chefs special and a side order of gyoza and it was all incredible. Our server was very helpful and polite. I highly recommend coming here if you are in the mood for something great!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I'm not really a ramen expert by any means, but I've had ramen in Japan multiple times. This ramen reminds me of ramen in Japan, down to the half boiled egg. Jinya offers a ramen variety for everyone- with chicken or braised pork belly, pork or chicken broth, thick or thin noodles. They also have a crispy chicken they offer in the kids meal and happy hour, that's juicy, tender with the right outside crunch. The Jinya bun is also good and they have a seasonal sausage also that satisfies that craving for a meaty appetizer. My family comes here almost every week, because there's really something for everyone in my family, including the kids. The kids meal are expensive (8.95) but comes with a rice dish, couple pieces of chicken, fries, ramen, lollipop and ice cream. It's a lot of food for average kids with average appetites. It would be nice to have the option to order half of what they offer for less (for example, just the chicken and ramen), so that we waste less food. Most ramen bowls are about $12-13, with the option for noodle refills for a dollar. In all, I recommend this place. They get very busy though, with lines out the door, so an option that might work is ordering to-go.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

It is a small but cute place. Food was yummy. Had some appetizers and ramen. Loved the ramen. I totally recommend this place. The only negative thing I can say is that the music was too loud.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

First off, I am not a fan of Ramen noodles as they come prepackaged in American grocery stores. My partner loves them on the other hand.
I decided to give fresh Ramen noodles a try. Jinya has changed my mind completely about what Ramen should taste like.
I did the chicken bowl with added broccoli at the spicy level and loved it. I ususally struggle with chopsticks but this dish made it so easy. We will be back and work our way through the menu. If you can have Wei as your server, do so. He is very helpful.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This place was truly amazing. Fresh ingredients, excellent broth, fabulous noodles, great service and lovely ambience! We waited awhile, but the line moved quickly and the food was well worth it!