“Great Thai food in a little hard to find diner.”
Review of Tea Rose Diner

Tea Rose Diner
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Murray
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Two locations one in Murray and one in Sandy, Utah
Description: Two locations one in Murray and one in Sandy, Utah
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Food is great, along with friendly service. Not a fancy place, but just a fun little locally owned restaurant.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Very small restaurant with excellent freshly prepared food. I can't enough about the quality and taste.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

I have been here about a dozen times in the last 5-6 years. My favorite place for authentic Thai food. They also have american food and a pretty good kids menu.
Their appetizers like Spring rolls, Chicken Satay and wraps are great hit. Soups and Curries will make you drool... taste buds will be left super satisfied!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

This is our second time eating at Tea Rose. I usually get Massaman when we get Thai, but I decided to branch out and try the Mango Curry. I am so glad that I did! It's my new favorite curry dish and I highly recommend it from Tea Rose. The staff is polite and attentive.

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

On first glance I didn't expect much, boy was I pleasantly surprised. My wife and I have made a habit of eating here. It's been exceptionaly good every time. It's a must try.