“Best Asian Restaurant in Ogden”

Ohana Sushi & Asian Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 385 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located on 12th and Washington Blvd. in Ogden Utah, Ohana Sushi serves finest Japanese and Asian cuisine with exciting dishes and unique ambiance. At Ohana Sushi, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. Our authentic menu and atmosphere create a truly enjoyable dining experience.
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Fantastic, fresh Asian cuisine. Their Bento Box & sushi rolls were especially good!! The Hot & Sour soup is my personal favorite!!

It is family owned and ran - friendly & personable!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Ohana has been my go to place for Sushi for years.Gary and all of the Staff are like family. Fish is fresh, tasty and the things Gary can do will amaze! Love, Love this place!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

We were pleasantly surprised with our wonderful sushi dinner at Ohana. On a Monday night, the place was packed with happy, obviously repeat customers. The fish was fresh and delicious. We ordered garlic edamame (YUM!), the chef's sashimi plate and 3 different rolls. All were fantastic. The best part was the bill. This place not only serves great sushi, but is an incredible value!

1  Thank travelandtrain
Reviewed 7 June 2016

I have been a regular at Ohana for about 5 years now. I have celebrated birthday's here with family, get together's with friends, and casual dates. I always know that when I bring someone here with me for their very first time, that they will be happy and satisfied with whatever they order. I usually come in for lunch during the week by myself, and I'll visit with Gary for about hour or so. It's like seeing an old friend every time I go! It's my weekly treat to myself. I look forward to my lunches at Ohana! Not once have I ever been disappointed with anything I've ordered from here. Definitely by far, THEE BEST sushi in Ogden!! Hands down.

1  Thank Elisabeth S
Reviewed 3 May 2016

My wife and I met some friends here for dinner on a Friday night and quite enjoyed Ohana.

The interior is much nicer than you would expect as it is located in a strip mall. The dining ambiance is intimate (there would not be much room for large groups), but we definitely didn't feel crowded.

Our server was excellent, she absolutely owned the room.

The nigiri sushi and rolls were fresh and beautifully presented. Our choice of rolls turned out to be perhaps milder than I prefer, but the quality was good.