“Nice During Off Time”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Chili's is a great place to dine during off time hours. The service in quick and friendly AND the food is fresh, clean and flavorful. I like the variety of offerings on the menu but I've fallen in love with the salads. There are a variety of salads and they are always fresh and clean with toppings that add an extra zing to the meal.

One of my weaknesses is appetizers and the ones at Chili's are very tempting to the point where it is almost impossible to resist.

Thank G. L. B

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Classic Sirloin w/grilled Avocado. It was a very good choice. Their tenderloin was tender, usually it is rather tough. The tomatoes were very tasty. My wife's and son's meals were very good. Our server, Maria, was very friendly and helpful. She has a bubbly personality, she smiled and showed an interest in us. She attentive to our needs. We eat there on a regular basis. We plan to return there on a regular basis. Les Talbot (ibird, or AmAvocet)

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We visited tonight, a Friday. They were very busy, but were seated shortly after we arrived. I ordered the sirloin steak. Sirloin is on the lower end of the cuts for steak. Usullay Sirloin can be rather tough. I have never found this to be true at Chili's. Everyone my sirloin has been very tender
Our server was attentive to our needs and was very friendly. This is a restaurant that I will visit on a regular basis.
Les Talbot ( also known as IBIRD)

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Chili’s has something for everyone on their extensive menu. Great appetizers, entrees and desserts abound. Pricing was reasonable as well. We all enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We have had slow service just one time. Tonight's service was exceptional. Our server was attentive to our needs and frequently checked on us. She kept our glasses fill without having to ask her to top them off. The food was good and hot. I ordered the six ounce sirloin. Sirloin is a low end steak and be tough if it isn't cooked right. I asked for medium-rare. It was cooked to perfection and very tender. Not to be sexist, but one time we had bad service our server was a male. We normally get female servers and have not had a bad experience. Will definitely return. Les Talbot